United thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Two more records fell at the swamp yesterday:

Palace's first win there in the Premier League era.

And the first away winner scored in injury time at the shithole.

Ever.

Since the pisscan left, records have been tumbling like skittles.
We won the league there in injury time in 2011/12 though :)

Anyone notice how motd didn't analyse the palace winner after the highlights, wasn't shown again or talked about haha

The show pony getting dispossessed doing a Cruyff turn on the halfway line, and donut throwing another one in, aren't worthy of discussion apparently.

The reason they failed is because people stopped going/buying/using the company. United will always have moron sheep willing to plough their money in.

Sorry but I disagree, all those companies thought they were untouchable and did not move with the times or trends. The Rags are the same, OK they wont do a Bury butlook at what other rivals are doing, other clubs are building new superb stadiums that will draw 'customers' in, the Swamp is so out of date it is unbelievable. They really need to do a Tottenham but wont/cant because the Glazers wont spend the money. Then look at the product, they haven't got any youth plan unlike City, they haven't got a first team plan as it changes with each manager and they have owners who are bleeding them each year. The children of Rags are growing up wanting to wear a City or scouse shit shirts because they see entertaining football that gets trophies. If the Rags don't change everything soon they could go into long term decline.

WTF! After the years of piss-taking we endured? Are you serious?

As far as I'm concerned those arrogant, self-obsessed wankers deserve every negative thing in the world happening to them. Relegation, bankruptcy, anything and everything that diminishes their wellbeing gets a huge 'THUMBS UP' from me. And if I, in my own small way, can do something, however seemingly insignificant, to hasten the demise of that putrid collection of inbreds then I shall die a very contented man.
Beautifully put.

I concur 100%

It does puzzle me that when its talked about England getting to hold the World Cup or the Europeans championship they always mention great stadiums like the swamp. We have lots of new stadiums around the country with Spurs being the latest. I don't think its doesnt England chances of holding the World Cup when they bang on about an old run down stadium which isn't great to get to. When will the press see utd for what they are ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.