Var debate 2019/20

Probably people with a vested interest in seeing another team bar city win the league or keeping the title race interesting as in not letting us kick clear of the rest of the teams .

Scudamore.

Hes openly admitted he wanted us challenged. And his comments during that interview about VAR means I cant trust the cuñt one iota.

Probably people with a vested interest in seeing another team bar city win the league or keeping the title race interesting as in not letting us kick clear of the rest of the teams .

Doesnt need brown envelopes if the Premier League sell someone other than City winning the title as being "for the greater good" and getting the refs (whose income and livelihood depend on a "successful" Premier League) on side

Christ on a fucking bike.

No decisions have been overturned. The var bar for ‘clear and obvious’ error is so fucking high as to be ludicrous. But not just for us, for everyone.

Yes, Silva should have had a penalty, as should Rodri, Rashford, Kane and Aspa. Var is not fit for purpose as they haven’t overturned a single penalty decision this season. Including at Burnley just now where the ref gave a very soft penalty (far softer than Silva’s or Kane’s) and they stuck with the on field ref.

What we and the pundits and commentators consider a clear and obvious error is completely different to the VAR interpretation of clear and obvious. That’s my fucking point. I’ve only said it about 160 times today.

Yeah but ignore all the other teams that have had something just as clear as anything we’ve had go against them, they’re all out to get us and only us. They’re bent, nobody knows what their agenda is but there’s 100% an agenda and us falling victim to a few bad calls is the obvious proof.

I'm still open to see how VAR pans out, so far we know we have been on the wrong end in all 3 games, however the Rags and Spurs have also had decisions go against them. Maybe when the dippers have a few decisions go against them we will feel a little more comfortable.

Well I tell you what mate, Their doing one hell of a fuckin piss poor job of keeping their alleged paymasters happy. I'd be absolutely fuming keep handing all these brown envelopes out to these Refs to stop City. We actually keep winning more trophies. Long may it continue.

Red cards should be reviewed by VAR.

Anything else relating to goals though and the teams should have 2 appeals. 1 per half maybe.

Stops everything being checked and keeps the flow of the game.

Appeals system works great in NFL, tennis and cricket.

Yeah but ignore all the other teams that have had something just as clear as anything we’ve had go against them, they’re all out to get us and only us. They’re bent, nobody knows what their agenda is but there’s 100% an agenda and us falling victim to a few bad calls is the obvious proof.

Jesus theres a few comin out the woodwork tonight!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.