Var debate 2019/20

Somebody said that the prem are not pro dippers, and in theory they are correct
But in reality they are the only team that could finish top of the league with minimum assistance from the prem . It is fact that the prem want a new name on the trophy this season, to get anybody else apart from City on top would need massive " help" from the premier league , The interpretation of VAR that we have is, as has happened enough to give the one team that can do it, a 2 point gap within 3 games now only minimum interference is needed to maintain that gap.
Wily Boly scored with his hand last season in one of our first few matches against Wolves. We drew the match and dropped 2 points.

The circus continues........

""

1f5e3.png
Dermot Gallagher on Ref Watch:

"I thought this was a penalty and I think what may happen on reflection, the people looking at it at PGMOL will say that was one they could have overturned"#MCFC

1f5e3.png
Dermot Gallagher on Ref Watch:

"I thought this was a penalty and I think what may happen on reflection, the people looking at it at PGMOL will say that was one they could have overturned"#MCFC
The most vague answer he could possibly give.

When instead he should be clarifying whatever possible reason as to why it wasn't given.

All he does is wash his hands of controversy and make excuses.

The most vague answer he could possibly give.

When instead he should be clarifying whatever possible reason as to why it wasn't given.

All he does is wash his hands of controversy and make excuses.

Yep, In a way he said that var people will look at that Silva and he thinks they will learn from it and next time when Salah gets his foot trod on against city it will go to var and be overturned.

‘Or creates a goal scoring opportunity’
Like ‘clear and obvious’ these terms can mean anything that they want.
One man’s interpretation of these will be different from another’s.
Basically allows them to make any decision they see fit.
Any ideas of consistency and accountability can be swiftly dispensed with.
the statement i was wanting to post,,bang on with this

The circus continues........

""

This is the problem, that's two clear cut penalties not been given now in their only three games. Why not?? What is the point of this whole farce if it isn't doing what it was brought in for?? Both times they were refused the games were in the balance. The Spur's one cost us two points and yesterday at only 2-1 up it could have done the same. The ref missing them is one thing, some wanker sitting in a quiet room watching it from different angles and slow motion is another. It is cheating pure and simple.

The more I think back about the Jesus disallowed goal the more annoyed I get. Laporte didn't create a goal scoring opportunity for himself by it hitting his arm, nor did he create one for Jesus. He had a wall of players in from of him still and they were all aware of him and had time to prepare. If it had dropped to him on the line and he tapped it in fair enough.

It is no good Gallagher saying when they review it that is one they will probably agree they got wrong. The whole fucking point is to make sure it's not got wrong at the time!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.