Illegal streaming being clamped down on

There's something odd going on with Premier Sports. I tried to watch the first leg of the Wolves game lasty week, but could only get audio with a black screen. This week, I tuned in and caught the tail end of the Celtic game. No problem at all. The Wolves game was scheduled to follow it (on PS 1). But instead, I got some programme about a speedway rider (zzzz.....). Switch over to PS2, and the wolves game was on there, but no audio. Someone on here last week explained that Premier Sports 1 was in fact a radio station, which is plainly nonsense as (as I said earlier) I was watching the tail end of the Celtic/Stockholm game on it. . Bottom line is, I've had problems with both Wolves games in the last week. Coincidence?

There's something odd going on with Premier Sports. I tried to watch the first leg of the Wolves game lasty week, but could only get audio with a black screen. This week, I tuned in and caught the tail end of the Celtic game. No problem at all. The Wolves game was scheduled to follow it (on PS 1). But instead, I got some programme about a speedway rider (zzzz.....). Switch over to PS2, and the wolves game was on there, but no audio. Someone on here last week explained that Premier Sports 1 was in fact a radio station, which is plainly nonsense as (as I said earlier) I was watching the tail end of the Celtic/Stockholm game on it. . Bottom line is, I've had problems with both Wolves games in the last week. Coincidence?

Streams have been good for me so far this season, i use a vpn though with iptv. Had the same problem with the Wolves game last week, so watched it on sky italia instead.

Streams have been good for me so far this season, i use a vpn though with iptv. Had the same problem with the Wolves game last week, so watched it on sky italia instead.

I’ve had very little trouble finding decent brooks so far this season, though I couldn’t find one for the match held in Torino last Thursday.

However, tonight I had no problem with it.

Thanks for the help. Not going to bother any further, it’s far too complex for me.
Just download the live sports plus app from the app store if you’re struggling with Kodi etc.
It’s not too bad anytime i’ve used it in a emergency, a couple of ads initially that you just X off but it’s decent enough for ipad etc.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.