Illegal streaming being clamped down on

Just download the live sports plus app from the app store if you’re struggling with Kodi etc.
It’s not too bad anytime i’ve used it in a emergency, a couple of ads initially that you just X off but it’s decent enough for ipad etc.

I’ll have a look, thank you sir

Does anyone know if you can cast the sky sports mobile app to a tv, or does it prevent you from doing this?

I do this and cast to my firestick
Never tried cast but it is a good idea as my phone develops a better picture than my box, Mobdro while reliable has a terrible picture red box is better but quirky and an app called WOW is excellent for most big games in Europe and you can pick the tv provider usually it is on file linked but i can not remember the code

Thanks for the help. Not going to bother any further, it’s far too complex for me.
It did me too i had an apple box mk2 it was great so gave it my family and got myself a mk4 as these two are the only ones down loadable whey too much for me, though i will try again some time as it is still once up and running one if not the best box about

Does anyone know if you can cast the sky sports mobile app to a tv, or does it prevent you from doing this?

If your talking about Sky Go mate no you cant cast that from a mobile device, but you might be able to use a HDMI Adapter to connect up to tv from device, ive not tried that personally but you can get adapters from Amazon.

I just use IPTV for all game via Fire Stick works a treat ;) but there are many ways to use IPTV and loads of devices you can use to get games.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.