Spurs thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Screenshot-4.png

finalists of UCL

That run coincided with Kane's return from injury against Burnley away in late February. They were still in with an outside chance of the title going into that game but they lost and their league form promptly fell off a cliff. Their run to the CL final definitely masked their poor league results. I must admit that after their summer transfer activity, I thought they might be closer to us and Liverpool this season but now I'm thinking it might be the opposite. There's been a togetherness about Spurs over the past few seasons but something doesn't sit right with them at the moment and it doesn't appear to be a particularly happy camp.

They would be nothing without Kane.

That run coincided with Kane's return from injury against Burnley away in late February. They were still in with an outside chance of the title going into that game but they lost and their league form promptly fell off a cliff. Their run to the CL final definitely masked their poor league results. I must admit that after their summer transfer activity, I thought they might be closer to us and Liverpool this season but now I'm thinking it might be the opposite. There's been a togetherness about Spurs over the past few seasons but something doesn't sit right with them at the moment and it doesn't appear to be a particularly happy camp.

Like you, I thought they would be closer after their transfers. I'm not all that convinced about the togetherness though, they have frequently remained spursy when the pressure is on. They were pathetic in the CL final, given the magnitude of the opportunity for their players and manager. Something hasn't been right for a while.

Like you, I thought they would be closer after their transfers. I'm not all that convinced about the togetherness though, they have frequently remained spursy when the pressure is on. They were pathetic in the CL final, given the magnitude of the opportunity for their players and manager. Something hasn't been right for a while.
Not getting paid what they think they should after getting to ECL final is my guess.

A run to the final without Kane, then once he was put back in for the final they fell apart again, coincidence?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.