Spurs thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any lurking Spuds tonight should be ashamed that a so called Champions League Final team played like that!

Fluke a result .....

What a joke Spuds fans are , chanting VAR on the way out of the ground , because their team is so shite they had nothing else to cheer about , a bigger bunch of losers you will never see , have you ever seen Spurs win anything ? And you never will with spineless tw*ts like that supporting them.

Any lurking Spuds tonight should be ashamed that a so called Champions League Final team played like that!

Fluke a result .....

Why would I be ashamed?

I get that you're upset but, by taking your frustration out on Spurs, you are merely taking the focus away from how good your team were. Spurs played only as well (or rather, as badly) as City allowed them to play. Congratulate your own team rather than moaning about ours. We'll get better. Much better. We'll be up there fighting for top four again. But we won't be challenging City for the title.

Lucky results happen. For and against. And I dare say that Spurs have had more or less as many go against them as City have over the years. I learnt to deal with it a long time ago.

What a joke Spuds fans are , chanting VAR on the way out of the ground , because their team is so shite they had nothing else to cheer about , a bigger bunch of losers you will never see , have you ever seen Spurs win anything ? And you never will with spineless tw*ts like that supporting them.

Come on, fella. It's banter. Given identical circumstances, I'm pretty sure that any set of fans, City included, would be laughing their tits off about how lucky they had been.

Why would I be ashamed?

I get that you're upset but, by taking your frustration out on Spurs, you are merely taking the focus away from how good your team were. Spurs played only as well (or rather, as badly) as City allowed them to play. Congratulate your own team rather than moaning about ours. We'll get better. Much better. We'll be up there fighting for top four again. But we won't be challenging City for the title.

Lucky results happen. For and against. And I dare say that Spurs have had more or less as many go against them as City have over the years. I learnt to deal with it a long time ago.

Perhaps you can remind me of the last lucky game we won against Spuds. Thought not , you got to a Champions league final by default and stole a point today , and you need to get much much better that was possibly the worst Spuds performance i have seen for many a year , if Eriksen leaves your up the creek without the preverbial paddle.

Why would I be ashamed?

I think Wotspurs troll post earlier has irked a few people. There was "you disrespected us we deserved this" and empty seats jibes thrown in for good measure. I don't disagree with what you've said there.

Generally I think people are more annoyed with the ref and VAR than they are Spurs. Not much Spurs can do if the ref wants to give them gifts.

You are jammy shits though... especially after the CL games last season. :)

Perhaps you can remind me of the last lucky game we won against Spuds. Thought not , you got to a Champions league final by default and stole a point today , and you need to get much much better that was possibly the worst Spuds performance i have seen for many a year , if Eriksen leaves your up the creek without the preverbial paddle.

I wasn't referring specifically to City v Spurs games but I dare say that there have been some over the years.

And as I said above, rather than take your anger out on Spurs, focus instead on just how good your team was to make us look so bad. We will get better. We'll get players back. New players, and a new system, will bed in. We'll be up near the top again. We just won't be near City.

I think Wotspurs troll post earlier has irked a few people. There was "you disrespect us we deserved this" and empty seats jibes thrown in for good measure.

Generally I think people are more annoyed with the ref and VAR than they are Spurs. Not much Spurs can do if the ref wants to give them gifts.

You are jammy shits though... especially after the CL games last season. :)
Empty seats jibe, fucking ell there was no empty seats. I think Pochettino is embarrassing saying " I like Var " with a stupid grin on his face, what goes around comes around, cant wait till it happens to these ****s.

Come on, fella. It's banter. Given identical circumstances, I'm pretty sure that any set of fans, City included, would be laughing their tits off about how lucky they had been.

No , its just sad , spite , jealousy and envy brings the Spurs type of reaction , our support is different gravy we dont covet any other football clubs achievements.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.