Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Klopp is painted as a cheeky chappy by the media but is actually a mentally unstable ****

I think this, too. He puts on a well-rehearsed act as a likeable guy with a happy disposition, but it's all a veneer, a pretence.
He adapts this masquerade all the while he's in the public eye, when he knows he is under public scrutiny and there are people filming his every move: a bit like David Brent, always glancing over towards the cameras to ensure the focus is on him at all times. Never lets his guard down. But on the very rare occasions when the mask slips -as you can clearly see in the video- he has a complete personality change. From a charming, happy-go-lucky, 'everybody's-best-mate' persona, to a demonic, fire-breathing ogre from the depths of Beelzebub's lair itself...all within about a nanosecond.

I think this, too. He puts on a well-rehearsed act as a likeable guy with a happy disposition, but it's all a veneer, a pretence.
He adapts this masquerade all the while he's in the public eye, when he knows he is under public scrutiny and there are people filming his every move: a bit like David Brent, always glancing over towards the cameras to ensure the focus is on him at all times. Never lets his guard down. But on the very rare occasions when the mask slips -as you can clearly see in the video- he has a complete personality change. From a charming, happy-go-lucky, 'everybody's-best-mate' persona, to a demonic, fire-breathing ogre from the depths of Beelzebub's lair itself...all within about a nanosecond.
Dunno what you’re talking about pal
klopp.gif

Summed up perfectly, he is a ****

love rawk.....

Agreed with the last two posts. And I'd be perfectly happy if systemic drug cheating at City was exposed and we ended up being retrospectively awarded the 2018/19 trophy. They're a rotten club who gets away with it because they play tiki taka. Fuck em.

love rawk.....

Agreed with the last two posts. And I'd be perfectly happy if systemic drug cheating at City was exposed and we ended up being retrospectively awarded the 2018/19 trophy. They're a rotten club who gets away with it because they play tiki taka. Fuck em.

I love the fact that this comes from fans of a club whose team have escaped any significant injuries for the best part of 3 years now.

love rawk.....

Yes, you can put with all the other Prem League trophies.

love rawk.....

It didnt work for the Rags when Wio did a runner and the drug squad couldnt find him for 72 hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.