Away tickets

If it went to a ballot system would people who've paid £50 a year for Platinum be entitled to their money back?
As of a couple of weeks ago only three fans had asked for (and got) their money back. No refunds for previous years as everyone had the benefits ofPlatinum for each of those years.

I get 490 points for my ST and three cup schemes. A platinum member can buy an extra 490. Where is the fairness in that?

Because in those days we didn't have points we queued at the ticket office and for the big games those queues could be looooooong!!! Bill is a very BIG, LOYAL Blue and you are becoming a pest and a pain!!!

Every fan who has either a Season Card or a Cityzens card has a route!!

Thank you for apprising me of the system in the good old days but I have a t shirt for it. There were no points in those days either.

You don't have to read my posts love. Sadly I can't un-read your post where you said you would tackle Kevin Parker at the AGM on how he allocated tickets within the OSC. A lot of people wanted to see how that panned out especially with the allocation to a certain branch in Greater Manchester suburbs.

As of a couple of weeks ago only three fans had asked for (and got) their money back. No refunds for previous years as everyone had the benefits ofPlatinum for each of those years.

I get 490 points for my ST and three cup schemes. A platinum member can buy an extra 490. Where is the fairness in that?

There is no fairness in it. It's a money grab by the club. Platinum is universally hated. it's one of the few things everybody agrees on.

The point is, if your goal is to watch City at as many away games as possible, you have to pay it.

"The Ticket Elite" will still be doing Newcastle and Southampton, the ones at the top of the points total will go anywhere whenever as it's the way they are. The "scrabble for the crumbs" will usually be because the mid pointers do not fancy it.

This is all getting away from the major point that less than 60% of an allocation is given to those who have got the points for putting a shift in over the years. Those of us on 24k are not the ones stopping the "poor peasants", you can look towards the corp allocation and the internal allocation which either does not get used or gets sold on to ticket websites for huge profits. Or the supporters branches from across the world. No not you lot who put on coaches every week from a Greater Manchester suburb, the Cape Town supporters club who have got two tickets for Anfield but think Claremont Road was a midfielder.

Trust me, I would love our away end to be made up of people from lots of differing points totals, if you have points/a City membership no matter how large or small you're likely to be a proper City fan. Not some JCL from Timbucktu who got into City because of signing Stevey Jovetic or some Soccer Saturday prick who has been offered a ticket through work but would rather be watching Harlequins - these are the people who are stopping the "poor peasants".

Nailed it

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.