"The Keeper"

Just finished watching it. Highly charged and very emotional film for anyone who grew up watching City in the Fifties and early Sixties.

Been waiting for it to come out on DVD as for some reason it wasn't shown at Vue in Carlisle (our only cinema). All sorts of other shite but not Bert's story. Like you I grew up in the days of Bert, Big Dave & co. Gonna get it this week & can't wait to watch it. I've been told there are a few inaccuracies though, despite John Henshaw's attempts to put the director right.

Glad I clocked this thread, off to Majorca in the morning and have been desperately trying to find something decent to watch on the plane so I don’t have to listen to the wife squawking about turbulence. £9.99 money well spent.

Been waiting for it to come out on DVD as for some reason it wasn't shown at Vue in Carlisle (our only cinema). All sorts of other shite but not Bert's story. Like you I grew up in the days of Bert, Big Dave & co. Gonna get it this week & can't wait to watch it. I've been told there are a few inaccuracies though, despite John Henshaw's attempts to put the director right.

Bastards that they are.

Just got the video for my Birthday as the daughter ordered it for me :) will be watching it Saturday night.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.