Norwich (a) post-match thread

Who can we get of similar ilk? Kompany is absolutely irreplaceable, a once in a generation defender. For the last decade, he has been THE man.

There was no one available,who was/is good enough, who we can afford. We only got Cancelo because Juve bought Danilo. We saved our money for when the right player becomes available. Now I like Maguire but he is not worth 80 million and nowhere near as good as Kompany. It is no good bringing in someone just for the point of it, they have to be good enough. We had a plan for CDM and we took our time. We did not stretch our budget and came up trumps because Rodri looks far better than Fred and Jorgihno.

I know we all get a bit knee jerk after a performance like today, but I honestly don't know of anyone who could have come in a filled Kompanys boots. It is better to get the right man rather than any man.
Normally it’s an off day with a full strength team but I hid time it’s diff because of our defence situation that I’d why people are panicking . We need Mendy back aswell because he is pinching his wages at the minute .

But we probably are in a situation in November that we definetly need to beat them to give ourself a chance.Have to win all of our league games now before we meet them.
You've just cheered me up.. haha!! Definitely Maybe need to beat them in f'kin November !!?.. The season ends in May. They will drop a point or two before then, you do know th

We got a lesson in how you can have 2 centre backs that cost next nothing but are prepared to die for the team. Or carry on bringing in fancy defenders with big reputations but nothing above the neck and no desire to work hard.

On Kyle Walker...

"I don’t like big feet. It reminds me of gammon.”

Well done to Norwich and if there is a club I’d choose to loose to it would be them They got lucky in that they met City on a bad night and that includes the manager Both Bournemouth and Brighton were better and tried to play football We will shake ourselves down and pick things up

On the bright side we usually get 3 or 4 of those performances every year, so we should only have 2 or 3 more for the rest of the season.

Basiclly Pep under estimated Norwich.
The Players under estimated Norwich.
We as fans under estimated Norwich.
The media under estimated Norwich.
The bookies under estimated Norwich.

We had a bad day, they had a good day, Shit happens and it;s not like we haven't seen this before. It comes with supporting a side managed by Pep.

Learn from it and then put it behind us.

You've just cheered me up.. haha!! Definitely Maybe need to beat them in f'kin November !!?.. The season ends in May. They will drop a point or two before then, you do know th

You never know,you sure we are going on a 14 match winning run again or you sure that they gonna drop points again like they did in january last year?Can´t rely on them dropping the points to other teams,we need to take all 6 from them for sure.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.