Bernardo Silva tweet controversy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still love the idea of a bunch of older blokes living in a bubble calling everyone soft arses despite daily cries of unfair treatment from just about everyone outside of the club on the media thread.

Everyone's out to get you whether it's restricting your freedom of speech or trying their best to destroy City from the outside. And I bet you call Liverpool fans victims.

You're a parody of yourselves.

It's called having an opinion. Soft arse

Pardon me if I have missed it anywhere,but has Mendy come out and said anything about this or would the club be wanting him/the players to say nothing more ...

Pep's made this a lot worse. He should have just straight-batted it, "I don't know what happens with my players on social media. I don't get involved. Bernardo is a good guy, what my players do on social media is up to them." Doesn't leave Bernardo out to try, doesn't make anything worse, doesn't give the press anything to feed off. Instead...

The picture itself is racist. We all make some nasty jokes among friends but if u post that on twitter, it's dangerous.

Ban is coming 100%

I thought , while the tweet is in between mates , it was on a Public forum - I can see why people are upset over it.

But for me the main concern was the Insta Video of Bernardo - with him calling Mendy naked because he is wearing a black shirt.

We may justify it as Banter but can easily see why it offends people and I can't disagree.

Hope there is no Ban for Bernardo though - it will be a lesson for him already

The picture itself is racist. We all make some nasty jokes among friends but if u post that on twitter, it's dangerous.

Ban is coming 100%
Danger; "a cause or likely cause of harm or injury."

Harm or injury!

It wasn’t racist!
Correct!

Racist; "a person who shows or feels discrimination or prejudice against people of other races, or who believes that a particular race is superior to another."

There is no discrimination or prejudice in this and certainly no hint of anything to do with a belief in a particular race being superior to another.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.