United thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think he meant "shop shopper" or, possibly "slop slopper".
Or maybe "swap shopper"?

MV5BNGY4ZmFmNmYtN2Q5ZS00ZjFlLWI0YTEtOTc5Mzk3MzIxZTljL2ltYWdlL2ltYWdlXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNTgwNTk5MDU@._V1_UY268_CR43,0,182,268_AL_.jpg

If De Gea is the worlds best ( he's just a stop stopper) why would you sign a new contract at utd ? Apart from lack of ambition and a big pay cheque.
You would want to go to a big club and win things, but I guess if no big clubs are after you why not sign a new big contract. Than again if no big clubs are after you, why did utd offer such a big contract lol

Looks like the De Gea to big club sailed along time ago and he knows it, he probably has an option in his contract that any player getting more than him entitles him to a new contract so, the rags have no option

Well even then, good luck keeping Pogba. I wonder if they told De Gea about this before he signed his new deal. Oh Dave, by the way, we're still going to be shit for 3 of these 5 years.

You think they'll get it right ? I'm more likely to wager it'll be 5 out of 5 ;-)

Cast your minds back. Our dream scenario was for Noddy to come in and so so well they simply had to appoint him. Then spend the next year (or however long it takes to rumble and sack him) repenting.

Oh fcukin joy. Even a top manager would have huge trouble turning round this tanker load of shite. And OGS is most definitely not a top drawer manager. Nice man but just a no-mark spouting trite slogans.

Another year or two years down the shitter for the rags.

I find it slightly strange they blame Woodward, or more accurately why they blame him. The chap is for filling his duties that he was hired for. I wonder do reds actually believe the Glazer's are pissed off with him? They are not stupid, they know full well the model they have and what it would do to the club on the pitch. You can't blame the bloke who is doing his job well. He is simply executing the Glazer's orders really. He will run his ideas past them, they give the nod, i assume with reasonable confidence.

I may be wrong but i doubt it is to far from "keep utd a healthy attraction for sponsors, make us lots of money" coming from the Glazer's direction. That said, it is not hard, just show sponsors how many chans in the world utd air on and the amount of people who will see their noodles advertised. Their attractiveness is largely still an effect from when they were successful, an 'easy sell' so to speak.

I can see that starting to drop off a fair bit this very season though. As we know, there is no sentiment in business, companies will drop them like a hot rock and look for more attractive vehicles to promote their wares. They have been a stocking filler of a team for to long now, the bounce back companies will have hoped for is just that now, a hope.

As fun as it is to laugh at Woodward, their anger and frustration is misguided. Long live the Glazer's business interest in Utd!

Woodward’s given each appointee a shit load of money. Which they have spunked in order to keep moving in reverse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.