Pep Guardiola - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
whats this about his wife moving back to barca that was mentioned in sunday supplement

Cristina has a fashion company based in Barcelona, the speculation is that she is moving back to live permanently in Barcelona to manage those interests with one of their 3 children - presumably the youngest, Valentina. Not a big story really, she's very independent

Couldn’t resist quoting this one from Rag Caf yesterday.

“I can't wait for Pep to feck off.

They'll still be there and there abouts obviously, because of the insane spending sprees, but they won't be like this.

Go manage PSG or Juve you bald bastard, we all know you only go to the strongest team in the league. Rebuilds ain't really his thing. Neither is promoting youth. When Silva leaves I'm sure he'll spunk out on a new spanish midfielder instead of giving Foden a chance.

Go manage AC Milan or Monaco or something, take on a rebuilding job. It's easy to win the league when you manage the richest and best team in every job you've ever had. Until then, Fraudiola lives on.”
If only Ferguson could have been so magnaminous in his reign, by realizing in 99 that the United fans would be ecstatically happy that he'd reached the pinnacle with them and that he should go and really prove himself by taking on a new real challenge with the Andorran national team. Fraudson lives on...

Cristina has a fashion company based in Barcelona, the speculation is that she is moving back to live permanently in Barcelona to manage those interests with one of their 3 children - presumably the youngest, Valentina. Not a big story really, she's very independent
It said in the paper here that she is coming back to manchester to live

well , as much as I would like Pep to stay - this would seem logical if he doesn't extend the contract here

Last edited:
I thought Pep got the subs wrong today, but hard to criticize on that front after Raheem put away the third goal. That said, we are absolute shit at defending set pieces. I appreciate that we aren't the tallest side, and that we're missing Laporte, but they could've had two goals from corners extremely easily today. Mina in particular had two free headers. I'm sure we work on it, but wow, we need to to change something.

Pep seems to be experimenting a little bit with the selection apart from obvious rotation.
- We will be involved in a close title fight again, looks clear and there won't be any room for experimentation second half of the season.
- he wants to wrap up CL group stages as quickly as possible and concentrate on league till KO stages
- David leaving next season means he has to find the best dynamics in midfield

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.