Dinamo Zagreb (H) pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone know how many they are bringing over? I suspect they would be v noisy if there is a big following

i honestly dont think any of the teams in our group are that good compared to us. se we can make a few changes for this one.

they've got a vocal ultras support. It's only the matter of how much it would cost to reach Manchester. They'll bring few hundreds probably.

My first game of the season ,looking forward to it most City games have been good in this competition so far going for 4-1

Match Official Appointments for #MCIDZG: Referee: Serdar Gözübüyük Assistants: Charles Schaap | Jan de Vries Fourth official: Kevin Blom VAR: Jochem Kamphuis Assistant VAR: Bas Nijhuis

EFqVKqIWsAgKeNY.jpg

Anyone know how many they are bringing over? I suspect they would be v noisy if there is a big following
Croats got a reputation for far right affinity. Bad Blue Boys. Not sure how true that it is. I don't even know if I have the right club.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.