Fernandinho
Mendy
Rodri
D Silva
B Silva
Mahrez
Jesus
Aguero

The three regulars left out could do with a rest - especially Raheem.

No way I will risk Rodri in game like this , DZ is easier opponent than Preston the other night.

When the draw was made, I thought good draw and Shakhtar would be the team to beat, but their 4-0 thrashing of Atalanta makes me nervous.

Atalanta don't appear to be mugs. They are 3rd in Serie A

We should seriously win the game because we are regularly winning much harder ones, but they are not as bad as the name and their CL history would suggest. Good team with good manager. You don't beat Atalanta 4:0 unless you're good, Atalanta is pretty good team. Several very talented players there, with Olmo, one of the most talented young players in the Europe, leading. Very good young goalkeeper too, Rags were sniffing around when it wasn't sure De Gea will sign.

No way I will risk Rodri in game like this , DZ is easier opponent than Preston the other night.
I watched Atalanta win 4-1 away from home last night, they hunt in packs, assuming they played at their normal level in the first CL game is be concerned about this game.

Zagreb 92 points from 36 games to win their national championship last season. That is our standard of winning points. Won I think it was by 28 points over 2nd place.

Can’t afford to take this game lightly unless you are a fan, but I don’t think Pep will, he will know Zagreb are no mugs.

I watched Atalanta win 4-1 away from home last night, they hunt in packs, assuming they played at their normal level in the first CL game is be concerned about this game.

Zagreb's manager got them off the guard playing 3-5-2 for first time ever, to nullify their tactics. The fact they executed it so good after only training it for few days is good enough sign of a very good team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.