Knees as you age

I am, like Mrs Onuha, riddled with arthritis. Knees a mess. Then the back went. But, mirabile dictu, my doc recommended drug combo, and it works! Take 1 naproxen and 2 paras together, excellent relief.
NB DONT TAKE IBRUPROFEN with naproxen.

I am, like Mrs Onuha, riddled with arthritis. Knees a mess. Then the back went. But, mirabile dictu, my doc recommended drug combo, and it works! Take 1 naproxen and 2 paras together, excellent relief.

Naproxen is good.

Last back and sciatica episode was by far the worst and ended up on diazepam and amyltriptaline.

Like a zombie for 3 weeks

Paracetamol is very underated,it's good to have with or between other pain killers

Creaking knees....find something you can sit on tall enough so your feet don't touch the floor and will allow you to swing your legs underneath you...swing em for 15mins a day

A 24hr fast is beneficial in re-invigorating inner mechanicals (cant remember specifically)of the knee

Paracetamol is very underated,it's good to have with or between other pain killers

I put my foot through my landing floorboards about 6 years ago and fucked up my anlkle.ligaments, when the ambulance picked me up at work (I bused it in, in pain the took by shoe off and it ballooned out and couldn't stand on it) the paranedic gave me two paracetamol and two ibuprofen, before then I never knew you could take them all at once for pain

Creaking knees....find something you can sit on tall enough so your feet don't touch the floor and will allow you to swing your legs underneath you...swing em for 15mins a day

A 24hr fast is beneficial in re-invigorating inner mechanicals (cant remember specifically)of the knee

Is swinging beneficial for a bad back?

I put my foot through my landing floorboards about 6 years ago and fucked up my anlkle.ligaments, when the ambulance picked me up at work (I bused it in, in pain the took by shoe off and it ballooned out and couldn't stand on it) the paranedic gave me two paracetamol and two ibuprofen, before then I never knew you could take them all at once for pain
When i broke my shoulder(sorry) i was on 4hrly tramadol and valium,voltarol 3 times a day and paracetamol inbetween the tramadol,i was high as a kite but from day one i had to take my arm out of the collar n cuff 6 times a day and hang my arm down and gently move my arm fowards and backwards and in a small circle,physio started day one with a neck of humerous in several pieces,fuck me it was brutal even with that cocktail of drugs

When i broke my shoulder(sorry) i was on 4hrly tramadol and valium,voltarol 3 times a day and paracetamol inbetween the tramadol,i was high as a kite but from day one i had to take my arm out of the collar n cuff 6 times a day and hang my arm down and gently move my arm fowards and backwards and in a small circle,physio started day one with a neck of humerous in several pieces,fuck me it was brutal even with that cocktail of drugs

You broke your shoulder?

Why have we not heard about this before Karen?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.