Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
I actually think he could see what was coming and he didn’t like it one bit.

It was long before HRH came along.

it was back in the late 80s/early 90s, when nobody could claim that we were great.

Taggart's whole mantra, after promoting the rags, was to humiliate and denigrate City as much as he could, hence rag central's backing of that fucking banner.

https://news.sky.com/story/mohamed-...ney-character-for-daughters-birthday-11837611

Racist in the current climate?

He isn't Polynesian.

Would a white middle aged man get away with dressing up like this?

Cultural appropriation?

Or do we sweep it under the Liverpool FC carpet and pretend it never happened?

Jesus! WTF am I reading here??? A father dressing up for his daughter's birthday. That's what it is and everyone's ok with it...... bar you. There must be some amount of hate in you to try to put an ugly spin on this or even liken it to current affairs.

Jesus! WTF am I reading here??? A father dressing up for his daughter's birthday. That's what it is and everyone's ok with it...... bar you. There must be some amount of hate in you to try to put an ugly spin on this or even liken it to current affairs.

Calm your tits scouser.

Imagine this is a City player and my guess is it would take seconds for the offence to be felt from people like you.

BTW its not racist nor offensive and he is dressing up for his kid but that isnt my point, its to point out the rank fucking hypocrisy on display, especially when it surrounds the shit hole of a club and city you love.

Depends if there were other kids there I guess, bit much to be prancing about in a grass skirt in front of kids, the chances of him falling and showing his arse would be quite high I'd imagine.

Depends if there were other kids there I guess, bit much to be prancing about in a grass skirt in front of kids, the chances of him falling and showing his arse would be quite high I'd imagine.

Salah has fallen over at his kid’s party, is it a dive? Let’s have a VAR (Vital Arse Reveal) replay, yes that’s his arse, I can see a turtles head, definitely a trip by the two year old kid dressed as a Teletubbie, red card all day.

I know I shouldn't show sympathy for the dippers, but moving a fixture to 8pm on boxing day? Ffs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.