Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
I said the same thing to missus thats theres more and more scousers appearing in adverts nowadays ....
That fucking Stephen Graham advert on the Radio for Army Recruitment gets right on my tits, shocking.

For those that haven’t heard it it goes something like:

A gang on their bikes in hoodies, heads down, what do you see, people to avoid at all costs? Or do you see what we see, a team working together to achieve their goal, honing their skills. The Army needs people like this.

One of the others says a lad walking down a road looking at his phone is ideal for the Army because he can multitask IE walk and text at the same time.

The omnipresence of these adverts on Radio XS and that fucking accent draws you to despair.

Liverpool 2019 2020 soccer jerseys has the traditional red color as predominant, with thin white vertical lines, based on the model 37 years ago.
The shirt has a simple and thin collar, red with white trim along the top.
Maglia_Liverpool_2020.jpg

Give over, are you saying that United-Liverpool wasn’t a rivalry in the 80s?! I agree that it’s ludicrous how Sky hype it up, given that usually one (or sometimes both) of the two are doing pretty shit at any given time, but let’s not pretend it’s a fabricated rivalry.

fabricated rivalry ?? each one have never won the title when the other was in there prime and winning titles
yes both have the most titles between them and close calls in finishing 2nd, but for the past 8 years one title by united and liverpool nothing

I agree that it’s ludicrous how Sky hype it up and giving the tag of biggest game of the season when clearly united are miles away from winning the title, Sky have shown there true colours on who they back when it comes to the rub, sky and united are both ****s and use each other for media power, but trying to polish a turd only ends up in one thing dust

lets see the liverpool vs manchester city game get the media hype its deserves, and the tag biggest game of the season between the two main title challengers

Liverpool 2019 2020 soccer jerseys has the traditional red color as predominant, with thin white vertical lines, based on the model 37 years ago.
cheers for that fella, useful for me because I don’t have eyes and I like to get all my team news from rival fan’s websites

Last edited:

...and bears the name of two criminal organisations that have been fined a cumulative total of $2 BILLION for money laundering on behalf of terrorists and gangsters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.