Benjamin Mendy - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a reminder of how brilliant this guy is as a player. His all around play was superb he made me wince at times with his injury record. But him and Cencelo are the.future. Like most you really want him to succeed he is such an exciting player and such a good character.

Half decent game today , but still gives away possession when our players are committed in forward positions , hopefully this will disappear from his game with a run of games , his fitness looks good at the moment if he gets a run of a dozen games we will have a very good full back on our hands.

Heart in mouth moment when he was limping around right before half time but luckily he came out looking fine after and played fairly well considering he’s had very few minutes this season and was obviously playing in a back line that could be charitably described as makeshift.

Funny enough, the thing I was most impressed by was that he moderated his crossing, choosing to be more unpredictable in his forward play, passing as often as crossing, even on the overlap. That helped keep Palace off balance and allowed attacks to flow at a better clip, and I hope he continues to do it, even against packed defences.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.