Benjamin Mendy - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
And it's his fault for being a friend of Bernardo - apparently . According to the FA .
Hi CBB, I've not posted in the Bernardo thread on this subject because I'm absolutely pissed off that he has been hung out to dry over his comments which were directed to his friend who took it in the manner it was intended.. Mendy is a top bloke and you only have to look at Bernardo to see how this witch-hunt has affected him..
I really hope Mendy rediscovers his form because he has all the ingredients to play for our club..

I like Mendy, he was great when he first came, got injured, been out for an age, has come back, played managed minutes but to me doesn't look half the player he was.. gives the ball away far too easily, doesn't tend to attack the defender and has his default 'smash it into the box cross' which more often than not produces less return than the 29 corners we get every home game.

I want to give him a chance but I just don't think he's good enough!! Hope he proves me wrong..

All based on a couple of hours of football after a long layoff.

Just my opinion Rolee, I really hope he re-discovers his Monaco form which I believe we are yet to see at City..

Thought we saw flashes off it at the beginning of last season, Arsenal and Huddersfield games spring to mind. Those crosses are lethal when the timing is right.

Pep Guardiola introduced a roulette wheel to discipline players. Punishments include helping kitmen, groundsmen, analysts and kitchen staff. Benjamin Mendy has had several stints in the club laundry room. [@SunMartinB]

I was waiting behind him in line at Archies last night. He was on his own ordering at the till for nearly 10 mins and then 3 of his friends appeared once the food was ready. I said nowt to him but a couple got a selfie with him and another recognised him.

Didn’t see him in the training gallery. Is he still injured??

Update: he’s there, would like to see him start this weekend.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.