Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last time I went there, and I won't be going again after that night, the group I was with had to protect some kids (young ones 6 or 7, and nothing to do with us) close to the wall from being crushed by the actions a police woman on a horse, we told her that what she was doing was causing a crush and that kids were in it, some of the kids were crying, and she didn't care less, nor did a couple on foot in the middle of it either.
Last time I was there too. Merseyside Police were a disgrace that night.

They are a fantastic team....

It must be true, every media outlet and pundit keep on telling us time and time again.

....but we are discernibly better.

Our game is far, far better, without a doubt. City's goals come from just about every position on the field. Our defenders are often firing them in, out strikers can defend - even our GK has put in a few assists.

i know i keep coming back to it, but we outplayed them at Wembley - totally shut Salah out of the game, and we should have walked it 2:1 or 3:1 before the pen's - and that was without Sergio, without Sane, without Eddy, and without Vinny against their A team... i know (normally) you can't /perhaps shoudn't judge either team by how they play in the Charity Shield - but LFC v City was different because of the season before, and it meant a lot - and we outplayed them for much of the game, without key players. When Foden came on their defense and mf shat themselves, and he properly went at them.

City have a lot to do, but so to do diverpool. And we can, and will, outplay them home and away.

The whole Suarez-Evra stuation was their club in a nutshell. No self-awareness and no accountability. It was disgusting what they, as a club, did and the FA should have thrown the book at them. That apology from Carragher was not only pathetic and long over due but also not genuine and only happened because Suarez eventually shit on them.

The whole Suarez-Evra stuation was their club in a nutshell. No self-awareness and no accountability. It was disgusting what they, as a club, did and the FA should have thrown the book at them. That apology from Carragher was not only pathetic and long over due but also not genuine and only happened because Suarez eventually shit on them.

Jamie Carragher has apologised to Patrice Evra for wearing T-shirts in support of Luis Suarez after the Uruguayan racially abused the Frenchman in 2011, holy shit ?? a bit late and passing the buck and saying i don't know who's idea it was but i was backing my players and friend what a ****

now fast forward to 2019 and manchester city and the whole of skysport and every pundit calling out silva and pep and manchester city as racist for a nonsense tweet, that after match witch hunt by skysports pundits was shocking, and when you see the way skysports backing liverpool in the T-shirts in support of Luis Suarez by clearly letting the manager and players do interviews with the t-shirts on

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/50133876

_109320043_suarez_getty.jpg

Spot on. Their handling of the whole Suarez-Evra issue was an utter disgrace. I remember Dalglish being interviewed that night after the Wigan game where the players and Dalglish himself had been wearing those t-shirts. He even had it on during the after-match interview and when questioned on it, he abruptly fobbed the interviewer off.

While there's no doubt that our own club have handled the Bernardo thing a bit clumsily in parts, Liverpool's handling of a far more serious issue was a million times worse.

Last time I went there, and I won't be going again after that night, the group I was with had to protect some kids (young ones 6 or 7, and nothing to do with us) close to the wall from being crushed by the actions a police woman on a horse, we told her that what she was doing was causing a crush and that kids were in it, some of the kids were crying, and she didn't care less, nor did a couple on foot in the middle of it either.
They have a log history of disregarding the general public’s welfare unless it’s towards their own. The Merseyside Police are just scrotes in uniform.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.