Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jamie Carragher has apologised to Patrice Evra for wearing T-shirts in support of Luis Suarez after the Uruguayan racially abused the Frenchman in 2011, holy shit ?? a bit late and passing the buck and saying i don't know who's idea it was but i was backing my players and friend what a ****

now fast forward to 2019 and manchester city and the whole of skysport and every pundit calling out silva and pep and manchester city as racist for a nonsense tweet, that after match witch hunt by skysports pundits was shocking, and when you see the way skysports backing liverpool in the T-shirts in support of Luis Suarez by clearly letting the manager and players do interviews with the t-shirts on

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/50133876

_109320043_suarez_getty.jpg

Bit convenient that Carragher admitted it was 'massive mistake' while at the same time absolving himself and his mates of wrongdoing by claiming he did not know about it until after the decision was made, that 'not everyone who wore the t-shirt thought it was the right thing to do' and that it was "probably some of Suarez's mates who wanted to do it".

Bit convenient that Carragher admitted it was 'massive mistake' while at the same time absolving himself and his mates of wrongdoing by claiming he did not know about it until after the decision was made, that 'not everyone who wore the t-shirt thought it was the right thing to do' and that it was "probably some of Suarez's mates who wanted to do it".
To be fair to spit, he said all that at the time... (did he Fcuk!)
The climate in football is changing big time (long overdue in my opinion) and Carrigher is just trying to paint himself as a naive saint.
He knew exactly what the t shirt represented and he condoned Suarez's racist actions by wearing it..
Two strikes for him now with the spitting incident and he's still on my TV..

The climate in football is changing big time (long overdue in my opinion) and Carrigher is just trying to paint himself as a naive saint.
He knew exactly what the t shirt represented and he condoned Suarez's racist actions by wearing it..

3 strikes if you include his shit accent.

I actually believe him when he says the club made a mistake. I think he feels remorse about it, but there's no chance I'm buying the act that him and his mates Stevie and Kenny had no clue about it. I think he agreed with the move at the time, but has since been made to realise the error of their ways.

Or alternatively, he thought it was right then, and still thinks it's right today, and he's never been questioned about it publicly until last night. so he took the easy road and lied about his true feelings.

Last edited:

Scouser in denying any responsibility shocker

I actually believe him when he says the club made a mistake. I think he feels remorse about it, but there's no chance I'm buying the act that him and his mates Stevie and Kenny had no clue about it. I think he agreed with the move at the time, but has since been made to realise the error of their ways.

Or alternatively, he thought it was right then, and still thinks it's right today, and he's never been questioned about it publicly until last night. so he took the easy road and lied about his true feelings.
If he felt uncomfortable about this situation or thought it was wrong why has he not spoke about it until now?.. He's had 8 years to pass comment.
The only reason he's spoke about it now is because he was put on the spot.. Too late for me to now say he knew next to nothing about it.
He said himself, he was the vice captain at the time so you're not telling me he didn't know they were going to wear the t shirts in the warm up..
Wanted to support his mate he said.. If I had a mate who did what Suarez did he would be an ex mate straight away..

If he felt uncomfortable about this situation or thought it was wrong why has he not spoke about it until now?.. He's had 8 years to pass comment.
The only reason he's spoke about it now is because he was put on the spot.. Too late for me to now say he knew next to nothing about it.
He said himself, he was the vice captain at the time so you're not telling me he didn't know they were going to wear the t shirts in the warm up..
Wanted to support his mate he said.. If I had a mate who did what Suarez did he would be an ex mate straight away..

Yeah, it would have come across much better if he had just admitted he was wrong at the time, and he has since realised he was wrong. This idea that he was some innocent bystander in all of this is absurd.

but it still does not make it right and sorry is not enough

tarnish a innocent man with enough shit and it will stick ?? that what skysports did to silva and manchester city, forget defending yourself they did a right job on us in that after match witch hunt vs everton damage was done, guilty as charge from the skysport kangaroo court, this is what a media power tool can do, and to publicly defended and support a racist and liverpool to the world then get somebody to say sorry years after makes it all right

the fact manchester city and silva have to defend themselves when a non racist post was made without any means of truth, but skysports turned it into a racist tweet that is the real problem here, damage and intent was the underlining mark they was after not a racist, it was a witch hunt and nothing more, it was meant to unsettle the club and player live on tv to millions of viewers knowing what they was after is a very powerful tool skysports have

now Carragher admitted him and liverpool was wrong live on tv should not be just washed over with, guilty your pleading now is the liverpool way and its ok ??? fuck NO, funny that man city pleaded guilty to the FFP rules back in 2013 and now 2019 can still be done again, well lets reopen this case and use it against liverpool in there support of a racist, lets see what the damage it could do to liverpool 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.