Mikel Oyarzabal

One thing is for sure, by now the club will know exactly what the situation is with Sane, the fact that we appear to be linked with guys such as Oyarzabal and Sancho make me believe his is off.

The club don't often get transfers wrong and as such i am happy to go with whoever they identify as a replacement.

Sammy Lee confirms this morning that Oyarzabal is under "firm consideration" and that the player is expecting the move. I don't know if it's the lack of pace or something else, but something about this make it feel like the least exciting transfer in some time.

One thing is for sure, by now the club will know exactly what the situation is with Sane, the fact that we appear to be linked with guys such as Oyarzabal and Sancho make me believe his is off.

The club don't often get transfers wrong and as such i am happy to go with whoever they identify as a replacement.
Get quite a few wrong. Stones, Mendy, Mahrez all looking a bit suspect atm considering they all cost around 50 million.
I know all clubs make mistakes but the number of CHs we've bought and the only decent one was a midfielder by trade, VK.

Get quite a few wrong. Stones, Mendy, Mahrez all looking a bit suspect atm considering they all cost around 50 million.
I know all clubs make mistakes but the number of CHs we've bought and the only decent one was a midfielder by trade, VK.

and Laporte.

If you're going back to 16/17 you can definitely throw Bravo and Nolito on that pile as well

Yeah our CB purchasing has been dire on the whole considering the cash spent on the position.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.