#9 | Gabriel Jesus - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s the difference between making it at the top sometimes and not.

At this moment in time, he’s not proving to be a match winner. He’s missing too many big chances, the penalty being an obvious one.
Yeah imagine if I said that about Aguero after he missed in a quarter final against Tottenham. I'd have been rightly rollocked. Or any of the other big chances he misses. The point is he carries on and scores anyway.
Jesus has scored plenty too, that's not worth nothing.
With what happened in the second half I genuinely forgot about the penalty and thought people would be in here pointing out everything he got right.

I think if he scored it everyone would be saying he played great.
Yeah, for some an entire opinion of a 90 minute game (and in this case beyond) are decided on a single moment.

Also, do people take joy in declaring a player to never make it? I thought City fans would want a player to succeed.

I take it most of those slagging him off and anointing him a flop were the same folks who used to shit on Sterling too?
This isn't X Factor where we can marvel and delight in his "journey".

He was brilliant before the penalty miss
Yeah if someone else took the penalty and missed this thread would be quiet and whoever that player was would have a busy thread. It's just a bunch of people looking to vent over a semi-poor result in the most tangible way they can.
This isn't X Factor where we can marvel and delight in his "journey".
You should try it though, his progress over the last two years has been exciting to watch. It's a lot more fun watching City players if you're not slagging them off at every opportunity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.