#9 | Gabriel Jesus - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah if someone else took the penalty and missed this thread would be quiet and whoever that player was would have a busy thread. It's just a bunch of people looking to vent over a semi-poor result in the most tangible way they can.

You should try it though, his progress over the last two years has been exciting to watch. It's a lot more fun watching City players if you're not slagging them off at every opportunity.
Give it a rest with the "slagging off"remarks. It's a forum and unlike you I happen not to rate him - at least as a striker.
Now you'll tell me he's not a striker - he gives something else to the team. Seems to be the way of excusing his abject finishing.

Give it a rest with the "slagging off"remarks. It's a forum and unlike you I happen not to rate him - at least as a striker.
Now you'll tell me he's not a striker - he gives something else to the team. Seems to be the way of excusing his abject finishing.
Abject is such an exaggeration. Get me the numbers to prove it isn't if you want to back it up.

How is that not slagging off btw, using heavy language like that? It's not constructive criticism.

Workrate can't be questioned.

His finishing can. Not a top striker at the moment.

A question, would he be the starting striker in any of the top teams around Europe?

From 12 yards, no professional footballer worth their salt should give a 'keeper any chance to save a penalty.

To not even hit the target then takes a special kind of shitting the bed.

Some ridiculous posts in here. He missed a penalty, it happens. Thought he played very well in the first half barring the miss, and went missing with the rest of the team for the time he was on in the second. And his assist for the goal was world class (and not a play Aguero would've made, for the record).

No, Agüero is normally on the end of such play sticking it in the net ala Burnley in the FA cup. A move which he also started, so behave.

Beautiful assist for the first goal, shame about the penalty, we need to have a more assured penalty taker, (personally I would like to try Ederson).

What I was worried about was the thrust forward of his forehead when confronting the Atlanta player, although "handbags", I have seen players sent off in the past for similar. Luckily the ref/VAR ignored it and a replay was not shown. He can be too easily riled he needs to show more composure and self control.

Big fan of Jesus but sorry tonight he was poor, and that penalty was a fucking disgrace. I very much doubt had we selected a pissed up blue out of the stands whether we could have found a worse attempt.... fucking rubbish we will win fuck all this season unless we find a solution to this penalty taking lark.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.