Liverpool (A) - Pre Match Thread

Prediction - Liverpool (A)

• Win

• Lose

• Draw

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
He was really off before he went off last night so it was something he couldn't play through,it's gonna take some patching up,is it the international break next week? if so it might be worth the risk

It is..this is the last game before the break.

I've read what Bravo got up to last night. But is he such a drop off?

He was brilliant in the Charity Shield and doesn't strike me as bad a second choice that we had last season had Becker picked a knock up and we put that weird Belgium fella in

They started games together at the beginning of that season. But where have I said that they did?

you clearly stated 5-3-2 , which would make me believe we played with two strikers ,we only have two strikers Jesus and Kun , i do not remember them playing consecutive games together , the Dipper game as far as i remember was a rarity . To be fair predicting Pep's formations is difficult , its fluid and normally ends up 1-0-10

We are at the point where nobody gives a fuck what you think.

I appreciate it. I've defended City as a fan base. Saying by and large you're a cut above those idiots across Manchester. A lot of you on here have taught me I'm wrong and you can be just as vile.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.