Gundogan as an attacking midfielder

None of them. We are spoiled to have 5 elite midfielders for 2 slots with KDB being among the 3 best in his position in the whole world.

I'd like to see more of Foden paired with Gundo actually.

You see there is where it fails, Gundogan whether you think he is good or bad, is a player that needs others around him to do the leg work, so turning Foden into a fetch me carry me player would ruin him, but personally i think Gundogan`s only advantage over Foden is experience

He’s played quite well this season, but he offers nothing creatively or going forward. It was bizarre having him and Rodri next to each other in midfield

If you think Ilkey was the worst player today then you may as well stop watching the game.

At fault with that weak clearance for first goal, but far from terrible throughout.

If you think Ikley was the worst player today then you may as well stop watching the game.

At fault with that weak clearancefor first goal, but far from terrible throughout.
If you didn’t see how useless he was today as an 8 (not a 6) then YOU need to stop watching the game. He offered nothing. As creative as an etch-a-sketch controller by my testicles.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.