Bernado Silva misconduct charge: one game ban, £50k fine

He has gotten off lightly there in my view. Accept that lenience was shown and move on.
Where is the dislike button when you need it? He is a lovely bloke who is being banned for innocence, whereas sly cunnts like Oliver who knowingly cheat can just carry on regardless. And it’s got not gotten (unless you are American)

Last edited:
Any chance this ban can be back-dated to the Liverpool game, so we can just claim a 3-0 loss instead and he's available for Chelsea??

Expected 1 match in line with Mario's punishment.

Glad it's over and we can all move on.

As Mario would say, Why Always Us? I think Mario got what City and City fans were all about. The PL FA and UEFA want to fuck us over

Remember that Wayne Hennessey didn’t get punished for this
EJQk_-kXsAEkYn-.jpg

Come on. It was an innocent enough joke between pals.
No other club would get punished like this especially just after Raheem has been punished too.
We need to get our heads out of the sand.

I know what it was mate, but I still think it was a silly thing to put out in the public domain

As for the bolded bit, it's almost impossible to answer unless there's a comparable incident elsewhere that comes to light

My head is most definitely not in the sand - I think plenty of roads point to making sure the dippers win the league this year, but I don't see this particular episode as being a part of that

Yep. I'm not sure this can be considered as part of any wider agenda. If it was, then surely they'd have banned him for the Liverpool game. I just think the way things are with this kind of stuff these days, the FA really have to be seen to be doing something, even when it was something like this where clearly there was no malice intended. I'm far from a lily-livered liberal but even I could see that he'd dropped a bit of a bollock when he tweeted that!

Yeah, however, losing Bernardo for the Chelsea game is significant and I'm pretty sure that whoever is manipulating things is savvy enough to understand that.

Where is the dislike button when you need it? He is a lovely bloke who is being banned for innocence, whereas as cunnts like Oliver who knowingly cheat can just carry on regardless. And it’s got not gotten (unless you are American)

Would be interesting to think what Raheem and others who are leading on the fight against racism in football think of the whole incident. The FA had no option of 'do nothing' so this is essentially the least-worst punishment that could have been given. It is really no different to just another week of 'pep roulette'

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.