Bernado Silva misconduct charge: one game ban, £50k fine

Remind of the punishment Liverpool received when their entire team wore Suarez T-shirt’s AFTER he had been found guilty of racism towards Evra......
We need to mount an orchestrated anti-Sky, FA and media campaign as fans - make the Etihad a hostile atmosphere for them, banners etc. I’d love us to boycott a home FA Cup game as a statement - we’ve got to do something as it appears our club wont

Yes feminist aren't helping the situation,i think the whole thing started when diana died and the public mourning unlocked peoples emotions and everyone went all yank like and was talking about their feelings,not necessarily a bad thing with limitations but i think it's morphed into the snowflake era,also the other yank trait of where there is a blame there is a claim,everything is someones fault,lets say you are offended so you can milk the situation,unfortunately i can't see how to change it now
America, eh?! Fuck me, we are reaching for someone, something, some other, so we don’t have to look at ourselves and realize WE are the problem!

I obviously live in America and am aghast when I come back to England that every commercial in TV during the day is either car insurance or “do you have an insurance claim.” Come over to the States some time and and see the difference. Yes, we have a few major car insurers vying for your business, but the whole “have you been injured in the job?” bullshit is relegated to a few shit commercials in a few shit channels on the overnight programming... and doesn’t run on a constant loop all fucking day!

And, lastly, I have never seen such snowflakes as I see every time I come back over to Blighty!!! Every word has some hidden meaning that is now forbidden and you can actually get into serious trouble for saying some of them! But, not to worry, eh, it’s the damn Yanks....where freedom of speech actually exists...although it is starting to get very British, with people getting all sensitive about everything! First Amendment...thank goodness!

Remind of the punishment Liverpool received when their entire team wore Suarez T-shirt’s AFTER he had been found guilty of racism towards Evra......
We need to mount an orchestrated anti-Sky, FA and media campaign as fans - make the Etihad a hostile atmosphere for them, banners etc. I’d love us to boycott a home FA Cup game as a statement - we’ve got to do something as it appears our club wont
Choudhry...completely different punishment...no ban, 10% of Bernardo’s fine!

F’ing joke!

It is unbelievable that, given all the extenuating circumstances listed ad Infinitum regarding Bernardo, his case, his character, and even the supposed victim saying it was all a big laugh and making a statement of support...SOMEONE deemed it offensive, so it must be and Twatter is public so you must be heavily punished lest the snowflakes at Kick It Out are assuaged.

The fucking world is going to pot and people are clapping it along....until they get caught in the net, then they begin to see it for what it has become.

America, eh?! Fuck me, we are reaching for someone, something, some other, so we don’t have to look at ourselves and realize WE are the problem!

I obviously live in America and am aghast when I come back to England that every commercial in TV during the day is either car insurance or “do you have an insurance claim.” Come over to the States some time and and see the difference. Yes, we have a few major car insurers vying for your business, but the whole “have you been injured in the job?” bullshit is relegated to a few shit commercials in a few shit channels on the overnight programming... and doesn’t run on a constant loop all fucking day!

And, lastly, I have never seen such snowflakes as I see every time I come back over to Blighty!!! Every word has some hidden meaning that is now forbidden and you can actually get into serious trouble for saying some of them! But, not to worry, eh, it’s the damn Yanks....where freedom of speech actually exists...although it is starting to get very British, with people getting all sensitive about everything! First Amendment...thank goodness!
Ahh get off your high horse you yank bastard.

you talk shit about insurance adverts yet you have pharmaceutical company’s telling you your answers to life’s problem lie at the bottom of a pill bottom.
That’s the issue with America. Very much “do as we say not as we do” leaders of the free world.
Stones & glass houses come to mind

You guys sorted on Flint’s water yet? Sorted out the crack problem started by your own government yet? Your NFL players still taking a knee? Your schools still bankrupting you’re children for the rest of their lives just for their chosen class books?
Are you still charging people who have heart attacks to ride in an ambulance?

get off your high horse and realize that America is just as fucked it if not worse than anywhere else in the world, and until you ****s start working with other people instead of dictating to them you won’t help anything.

this isn’t a you vs us issue, this is a humanity issue where we need to look at ourselves and decide together what is and is not okay.

Race issues are very much Propagated by American press and propaganda machine of Hollywood so thanks for that.

If the tweet is so racist and offensive how are Sky allowed to still keep showing it? Someone should complain

The whole world is racist, getting sick to the back teeth of hearing the word banded about at every single opportunity no matter how pathetic it is. Monday night was horrible proper racism, this incident should've been laughed off which it was between Bernardo and Mendy, but the do gooders have to get involved and it causes this shit. Can't say fuck all these days because you know damn well some soft knob will take offence and escalate any situation to another level.
I should imagine that the RDAHMeedya gutterhacks scour MCFC players social media accounts and in a twinkle have shared it with those canutes who 'govern' the game! I think they ought now start doing what Pep does when he thanks a ref for another brilliant performance. Does sarcasm infringe the FA code of conduct? Utter wankers, the whole stinking mess! One game ban and 50k for having a joke with a mate! EFFing J!

Ahh get off your high horse you yank bastard.

you talk shit about insurance adverts yet you have pharmaceutical company’s telling you your answers to life’s problem lie at the bottom of a pill bottom.
That’s the issue with America. Very much “do as we say not as we do” leaders of the free world.
Stones & glass houses come to mind

You guys sorted on Flint’s water yet? Sorted out the crack problem started by your own government yet? Your NFL players still taking a knee? Your schools still bankrupting you’re children for the rest of their lives just for their chosen class books?
Are you still charging people who have heart attacks to ride in an ambulance?

get off your high horse and realize that America is just as fucked it if not worse than anywhere else in the world, and until you ****s start working with other people instead of dictating to them you won’t help anything.

this isn’t a you vs us issue, this is a humanity issue where we need to look at ourselves and decide together what is and is not okay.

Race issues are very much Propagated by American press and propaganda machine of Hollywood so thanks for that.
I think the yank was talking about freedom of speech specifically and he does have a point. The général ills of American sociéty are well documentéd and your probably right about that.

Fines for racism in sport in the past. How can £50k be right bearing in mind the FA have agreed it was racist.

September 2011 - Bulgaria
In a similar incident to Monday's, Bulgarian fans directed monkey chants at England trio Ashley Cole, Theo Walcott and Ashley Young during a Euro 2012 qualifier in Sofia. Punishment: £34,320 fine

April 2012 - Porto
Mario Balotelli was subjected to monkey chants from Porto fans while playing for Manchester City in a Europa League game. Punishment: £16,700 fine

June 2012 - Russia
Russian fans made monkey noises at Czech Republic full-back Theodor Gebre Selassie during Euro 2012. Punishment: £24,203 fine

June 2012 - Spain
At the same tournament, Spanish fans directed racist abuse to Italy striker Balotelli. Punishment: £16,137 fine

October 2012 - Lazio fans were heard making monkey noises at three Tottenham players - Jermain Defoe, Aaron Lennon and Andros Townsend - during a Europa League group game at White Hart Lane. Punishment: £32,500 fine

August 2019 Millwall have been fined £10,000 and told to "implement an action plan" after it was ruled some fans chanted racist language during an FA Cup game.

TBF it was that bloody yank woman that managed to somehow sue McDonald's for burning herself with a hot drink that seemed to open the floodgates to the stupidity that followed over the next few decades to this current state of despair.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.