Epstein / Prince Andrew / Maxwell

Is he? I mean, nobody knows where she is and, I'm not sure if she has committed a crime... Obviously she's a vile noncey slag like her boyfriend was but has she done anything illegal. She definitely could answer some questions.
It's appalling, the whole thing

She was his madam, the one who got the girls for him. She will be on a boat somewhere for the next couple of years being off the grid, vile woman.

A member of a family who have close protection at all times - why not just produce a print off of the log of the close protection squad on the night in question? None of this pizza express shit just hey - here's the contemporary Police notes on where I was on the night in question?
How far back are the logs held for?

How far back are the logs held for?

Be surprising if they weren't stored electronically and, given the profile of the royal family, if they weren't kept indefinitely. Regardless of records, if you're halfway through a Sloppy Giuseppe and Prince Andrew walks in with one of his kids and a very obvious security presence and grabs a table and a menu the chances are it'll stick in your memory.

Be surprising if they weren't stored electronically and, given the profile of the royal family, if they weren't kept indefinitely. Regardless of records, if you're halfway through a Sloppy Giuseppe and Prince Andrew walks in with one of his kids and a very obvious security presence and grabs a table and a menu the chances are it'll stick in your memory.
It was 2001 a lot less was stored electronically then. Personally I don't think the question is whether or not he went for the Pizza but what he did after which is why the log would be useful.
As an alibi the pizza is about as useful as saying I didn't have lunch because I had a shower that morning and I don't lunch when I shower.

It was 2001 a lot less was stored electronically then. Personally I don't think the question is whether or not he went for the Pizza but what he did after which is why the log would be useful.
As an alibi the pizza is about as useful as saying I didn't have lunch because I had a shower that morning and I don't lunch when I shower.

No doubt the establishment will close ranks, the press will give up on it, and gradually it'll be forgotten.

No doubt the establishment will close ranks, the press will give up on it, and gradually it'll be forgotten.
I agree , but would be interested in how long they store the logs out of curiosity because if they do store them that long and the log states he did not go to Tramps or Maxwells house it establishes his story . If they are kept that long and he hasn't used them it casts even more doubt.

This interview must have convinced the doubters that he is guilty when quite a few may have thought he wasn't or just didn't think about it that much.

There's no coming back from this.

Of course with him being mummy's favourite he'll always be indulged .....while she's still living of course.

I saw on CNN that a US Prosecutor wants Randy Pandy to give evidence over there. I hate popcorn but will make an exception if that comes to pass.

Reactions: mat

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.