Annual report released - record turnover of £535.2m for 2018/19

Anyone been on to Rag Cafe or Rawk ?
Surely they must be spitting feathers. ;)

I don't bother with RAWK. Nothing on Red Cafe as of a few minutes ago but I think they're all piling in on the Glazers and Woodward in another thread. And there's the rub - no doubt some of them will scoff at the "reality" of our figures when they get round to it but they should set all that bitter shite aside for a moment and weigh up the statements from the likes of Khaldoon/Soriano compared to Woodward yesterday. The former talks about the beautiful football, forward planning, and the success on the pitch as being a key factor in driving up revenues whereas the other doesn't seem to give a fuck about on-field performances

Just to be clear, these are 18/19 figures so do not reflect the Puma deal. There seem to be a few getting confused. Commercial Revenue likely to increase next year as a result.

Broadcasting Revenue is up (in part) due to a bigger share of the Champions League pot. Slightly complicated to explain succinctly, but essentially we received a higher share of the English TV pool as we were English Champions in the previous season (17/18), and there were 5 English sides sharing the Pot in 17/18 season.

Look forward to reading the report in detail later on.

Finally some positive news!

8csEUOx.gif

I don't bother with RAWK. Nothing on Red Cafe as of a few minutes ago but I think they're all piling in on the Glazers and Woodward in another thread. And there's the rub - no doubt some of them will scoff at the "reality" of our figures when they get round to it but they should set all that bitter shite aside for a moment and weigh up the statements from the likes of Khaldoon/Soriano compared to Woodward yesterday. The former talks about the beautiful football, forward planning, and the success on the pitch as being a key factor in driving up revenues whereas the other doesn't seem to give a fuck about on-field performances

To be fair, I wouldn't talk about it either if we played like United.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.