Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not so sure it's that simple - there are other mitigating factors such as our injuries but their hunger for the title and our lack of hunger is the main one.

That’s because they’ve not won it for 30 years and we’ve won it back to back with 198 points.

They’ll suffer from after the Lord Mayors show next season if they win it this season and we’ll be extra hungry after losing out and be even more up for it being back to full strength and with new reinforcements.

I still wouldn't put money on them winning the title, although I'd say they're clear favourites.

Seen them choke in the Evans years, Rafa years and even Brendan.

They will have a sloppy month somewhere. A loss here and there will out some pressure on

I still wouldn't put money on them winning the title, although I'd say they're clear favourites.

Seen them choke in the Evans years, Rafa years and even Brendan.

They will have a sloppy month somewhere. A loss here and there will out some pressure on
Problem is they can afford a bad month and still win the league.

Just seen the first goal on MOTD, they didn’t quite catch the bit where Dutch Dick starts the move but the Brighton player ends up on the deck. What fucks me off more is the “foul” for the free kick on Poxlaide leading to the goal is well timed. The Brighton player got a good chunk of the ball from a side on tackle, the ref saw a foul that wasn’t there, VAR should have overturned it.

Just seen the first goal on MOTD, they didn’t quite catch the bit where Dutch Dick starts the move but the Brighton player ends up on the deck. What fucks me off more is the “foul” for the free kick on Poxlaide leading to the goal is well timed. The Brighton player got a good chunk of the ball from a side on tackle, the ref saw a foul that wasn’t there, VAR should have overturned it.
You should know the VAR rules before you post on here.

It's a known fact that one of the VAR rules is: Every decision has to go in Liverpool's favour.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.