Burnley (A) - Pre-Match Thread

Burnley (A) Prediction

• Win

• Lose

• Draw

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
if i remember rightly, Gundogan is suspended so Rodri will definitely play in the middle, alongside Foden i think. Dinho (on 2 yellows) will continue at centre half with Ota is my guess.

Ederson
Walker, Ota, Fern, Angelino
De Bruyne, Rodri, Foden, Sterling
Bernardo
Jesus

Ederson
Walker
Stones
Fernandinho
Mendy
Rodri
Dave
KDB
Silva
Sterling
Jesus

if i remember rightly, Gundogan is suspended so Rodri will definitely play in the middle, alongside Foden i think. Dinho (on 2 yellows) will continue at centre half with Ota is my guess.

Ederson
Walker, Ota, Fern, Angelino
De Bruyne, Rodri, Foden, Sterling
Bernardo
Jesus
If I read correctly, Sterling is one booking off a suspension. We will clearly need him on Sat so would be tempted to let him sit this one out

If I read correctly, Sterling is one booking off a suspension. We will clearly need him on Sat so would be tempted to let him sit this one out
Problem is that both games are as important as each other so he plays tonight. We can’t prioritise United, it’s not our biggest game anymore and tonight will be far more difficult

yes i think you're right, Sterling is one away. Hmm, not sure about that one then, I would rest him to make sure he is available for the derby, especially with Sergio out, but you never know with Pep.

Problem is that both games are as important as each other so he plays tonight. We can’t prioritise United, it’s not our biggest game anymore and tonight will be far more difficult
I know its a double edged sword but my concern is the whistling wanker will be keen to ensure he is not avail for Sat.

i would normally agree with you, and Pep does tend to play the next game in front of him, but i think potentially removing Aguero and Sterling from the derby is letting them off the hook a bit too much

i would normally agree with you, and Pep does tend to play the next game in front of him, but i think potentially removing Aguero and Sterling from the derby is letting them off the hook a bit too much
I suspect Pep will play him tonight with the words "don't do anything silly", but there is still a risk in that

May be so, but it’s not a game that we should be remotely afraid of going forward, taking sterling out doesn’t affect the result on Saturday. Just the pace at the back!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.