Post Match Thread - United (h)

Some of our support is wank. Fuck off pep? Give your heads a wobble. Thank you pep for some of the best football we've ever seen.
At f@@king last
Someone making some sense!
We have been utterly spoiled and too many here throwing their dummies out
We will get over this
You just cannot expect to win everything all the time
Please let’s not become like those rag cnuts

I'm sure Pep will say he's so, so happy with the performance.

No one played well.

The physio department needs binning and replaced as our players are too slow, too tired, look unfit and are dropping with non-tackle related injuries.

As poor as the defense is imo it's the stuttering attack that has killed us thus season. KDB, Bernardo, Sterling - just 3 who are not playing as they can. No idea why.

Biggest annoyance for me tonight was Walker's indiscipline. Yes his pace was critical and deserves appreciation but his attitude just bugs me.

That was your biggest annoyance????? FFS

Badly missing Laporte, Aguero, Sane and even Zinchenko due to the horrible form of both our LBs.

We have become just too predictable in our attacking and despite dominating games, we just don't create anywhere near enough clear cut chances. For some reason we seem to have changed our style of play and are putting floated cross after floated cross in for our midget forwards.

Our defence is often horribly exposed and this isn't helped by our lack of pressing. We need to get back to our high line and press, press, press, otherwise it's too easy for opponents to pick us apart.

Plenty of work to do.

As much as it pains me to say it, Merlin has lost his magic and should be a back up option now. Time for Foden.
Too sentimental with Spanish Dave, the warning signs were there last season.

One of the greatest ever City players, but now a shadow of himself.

Unbelievable. Put you in charge then.
Of course Pep should be questioned at times, he's not a God.
The last 2 seasons were brilliant but they're history now, now is all that matters and we've been poor for most of the season, this isn't just a blip imo

Thing is we need a huge overhaul of the squad.

2x CBs
2x FBs
2x mids
2x strikers
Plus a replacement for Sane and God forbid Raheem.

Probably close to 5-600m right there with maybe 200m recouped.

Angelino, Mendy need to go
David is at the end of his career
Dinho is close to the end
Aguero is close to the end
Sane likely off

I wouldn't give that rebuild job to Pep as he isn't likely to be here for more than this and possibly next season so do we put off the rebuild or let pep leave and trust the new guy to do it?

Hate to say it but I think Pep had taken us as far as he can. It happened at Barca and Munich. We are not immune. We look worse than our first season under him. Yes injuries have crippled us, but it's not an excuse to churn out half a dozen poor displays that we have this season. All our big players have gone missing for top many games. Kev, Bernie, Raheem all playing well under their usual high standards. Write the season off and re build.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.