Anyone know the guy in the Family Stand who berates early leavers?

Threatening people is over the top but no wonder he's pissed off if soft çnuts are reporting him for swearing at a game of football. There would be no bastard left in the south stand after the first 5 minutes of the season. I understand it's the family stand but the full ground sings "fuck VAR" or shouts "you lazy twat" at Mahrez and Gundogan, if you don't want your kids to hear swearing don't take them.

You seem to think that this idiot was a victim whose enjoyment of the game and subsequent ban was a result of a killjoy like me. This was nothing to do with someone enthusiastically getting behind the team as he stood up more or less at KO (the only person on level 2 to do so) and then launched into a foul mouthed rant at the opposition, the referee and even City players. When the guy behind politely asked him to sit down as his two sons couldn't see the game he launched into a tirade against him and began threatening him. He then repeated this behaviour when a couple in front of him asked him to tone his language down. Multiple people put a complaint in against him but it was only when Lisa Eaton got involved that the club took action.

As for his Top Blue, getting behind the team credentials, he fucked off about 15 minutes before HT leaving his 6 year old son on his own and came back early in the second half before fucking off 15 minutes before the end. After his ban this was his normal practice even when he didn't have his son with him.

Surely we must all agree the family stand should be dickhead free.
The Family stand starts in 232 and there’s plenty of adults without kids in that block (I’m in 231 classed as CB stand), not sure which block it genuinely becomes the Family Stand.

You seem to think that this idiot was a victim whose enjoyment of the game and subsequent ban was a result of a killjoy like me. This was nothing to do with someone enthusiastically getting behind the team as he stood up more or less at KO (the only person on level 2 to do so) and then launched into a foul mouthed rant at the opposition, the referee and even City players. When the guy behind politely asked him to sit down as his two sons couldn't see the game he launched into a tirade against him and began threatening him. He then repeated this behaviour when a couple in front of him asked him to tone his language down. Multiple people put a complaint in against him but it was only when Lisa Eaton got involved that the club took action.

As for his Top Blue, getting behind the team credentials, he fucked off about 15 minutes before HT leaving his 6 year old son on his own and came back early in the second half before fucking off 15 minutes before the end. After his ban this was his normal practice even when he didn't have his son with him.
That sounds like a problem.

i Stayed until the end but I was waiting for a united 3rd in first half and I would of been off.

Got to admit I was cross with the people who were leaving early in 315 of the South Stand. 2-1 in a derby, for the love of God!

I loudly commented to my lad that they were 'cowards'. Feel bad now.

Its cowardly behaviour, you shouldn't feel bad.

If I left early, even if I had to, and got a load of abuse hurled at me. I’d take it and agree because it’s fucking shit. If it can’t be helped then it can’t be helped, but it’s still shit. So I wouldn’t begrudge anyone having a go at me about it.

I wouldn’t take it to heart, I wouldn’t be offended, I’d understand that emotions are high, especially for a derby, and that it’s a football game and shit gets said.

Swearing in the Family Stand isn’t great. But it won’t make kids’ ears and brains dissolve. They’re just a series of noises leaving someone’s mouth in a particular order. My Father took me to Maine Road from being 6 years’ old and he told me not to be scared by any swearing or aggressiveness but also not to display it myself away from the football ground. He took me to away games from being 7 and in terraces with a fair amount of violence, knocking me over at one game as I was stood where a group of City fans surged. But it didn’t bother me, I was a bit shook up at first but after me Father got me up, pushed a few lads away and asked me if I was alright, I wasn’t bothered. By the time I was about 10 I was joining in with all the songs with swear words but it didn’t affect me outside of football. I still don’t swear in front of my Mother now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.