Eric Garcia - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think he's 6ft or very close now.

He was standing next to Otamendi in a video on the club site recently and he's taller, and he looked at least as big as the Oxford striker Agyei tonight who is listed at 6ft.

Don't think his size will be a problem, especially when he's this good.

Stones should be worried.

I’m not sure about his height. He looked a good 3-4cm shorter than Bravo during the minutes silence and Bravo is only 183cm himself. I’d say he’s about 180cm at most.

He's definitely got all the attributes to play in a Pep team. Would love to see him get a couple of starts in the league.

I think he's 6ft or very close now.

He was standing next to Otamendi in a video on the club site recently and he's taller, and he looked at least as big as the Oxford striker Agyei tonight who is listed at 6ft.

Don't think his size will be a problem, especially when he's this good.

Stones should be worried.

I’m not sure about his height. He looked a good 3-4cm shorter than Bravo during the minutes silence and Bravo is only 183cm himself. I’d say he’s about 180cm at most.

I'd say he's around 5ft11 if you look at the match photos from our recent CL game - https://mediacdn.mancity.com/-/medi...1920/dinamo-zagreb-v-city-11-dec/line-up.ashx

Jesus, Otamendi and Bravo are all standing on their tip toes (which I found amusing), but I'd say he's visibly a good 4 inches or so shorter than Rodri at 6ft3.

If Otamendi's feet are planted, I'd say he's ever so slightly taller than Garcia. Eric's still only 18/19 though, so there is still a bit of time for grow and wouldn't be surprised to see him hit the 6ft mark. Given the attributes to his game, I don't think this will be detriment to his career.

I'd say he's around 5ft11 if you look at the match photos from our recent CL game - https://mediacdn.mancity.com/-/medi...1920/dinamo-zagreb-v-city-11-dec/line-up.ashx

Jesus, Otamendi and Bravo are all standing on their tip toes (which I found amusing), but I'd say he's visibly a good 4 inches or so shorter than Rodri at 6ft3.

If Otamendi's feet are planted, I'd say he's ever so slightly taller than Garcia. Eric's still only 18/19 though, so there is still a bit of time for grow and wouldn't be surprised to see him hit the 6ft mark. Given the attributes to his game, I don't think this will be detriment to his career.
This is a really good catch. He only looks half an inch or so shorter than Otamendi there. He’s definitely gotten a bit taller over the last year or so.

I have a good news for all those whom are concerned about his height, guess what !

He is taller than Fabio Cannavaro

b083fe955fd818c7032f01.jpg

To be fair, Cannavaro was a lot stronger and had a huge leap.

Not that I think it matters. Barring serious injury problems, he's going to make it with either us or someone else as a top quality defender.

And he was a master of the dark arts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.