Eric Garcia - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Needs to start getting some more league minutes under his belt now that 1st place is out of reach.

One of (and I wouldn't be surprised if both) Otamendi and Stones will leave us in the summer, so we should be putting some serious stock into Garcia as a credible 4th option CB next season. In order to do so, we need to see him against stronger opposition - as great as he's been so far, most of his appearances have been against sides where he hasn't had to do a great deal of defending.

I think he's going to prove good enough to be one of our main options going forward and will save us some serious cash in the process.

Like him. Very calm but his passing is very risk free. Needs to explore that before he becomes a first start.

Well done Eric, hopefully he start in the league regularly.

Let him start the remaining 14 games the in the League, he might save the club from spending +50m on another CB.

Considering how reluctant Guardiola is giving young players game time, he will persist with Otamendi and Stones before him... and then we will buy new CB for £50m

At the risk of repeating myself, Eric G is a prodigious talent, with all the tools required to play at a decent level anywhere along the back four and in defensive midfield, which should be all the reason we need to do everything reasonably needed to get him to sign a new contract.
Has anyone seen a 19 year old CB as good as this lad looks ? And I agree he could play as DM too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.