Ever won anything?

2 Tickets for every home league game last season.
The wife is pretty much a full time "comper" so she wins shit loads, mostly crap but in the past has won holidays, money totalling probably £10k, 55inch smart t.v. and a year's supply of bog roll.

2 Tickets for every home league game last season.
The wife is pretty much a full time "comper" so she wins shit loads, mostly crap but in the past has won holidays, money totalling probably £10k, 55inch smart t.v. and a year's supply of bog roll.

My wife buys bog roll in bulk. You will cut your ring piece up with your fingernails after it has turned to dust and given you asthma long before a year is up.

My wife buys bog roll in bulk. You will cut your ring piece up with your fingernails after it has turned to dust and given you asthma long before a year is up.
Must have been a year's supply for a singleton, there are 4 people in our house and it lasted about 3 months... Or it could just be we shit a lot!

Also I've won a bunch of nice prizes on hockey pools years ago, but like other sports betting the amount of time spent wasn't worth it. A big screen tv was the best prize which I gave to my Pops who retired right at that time.
Does loads of free coffees and doughnuts from Tim Horton's "roll-up-the-rim" to win contest count?
of course on one hockey pool, grand prize a Jeep Cherokee, my top scorer got injured for the rest of the season when I was in 1st place %60 through the season four days after the trading window closed.

Last edited:
Won a car in a raffle when I was down to my last few dollars. Sold it before I drove it to cover payroll at my company. Made a big sale that same month and never looked back. Bloody lucky.

I won a weekend in Madrid courtesy of SKY. Tons of other sky prizes working for Currys and Comet in my past.
Loads of footy tickets via sky and ITV Digital, shirts, watches and other stuff.
£2k on a talk shite phone in during the 1st ever triple lottery rollover.
2 weeks later won another £250 from them on a poker phone in competition.

Got the first 4 numbers on the very first national lottery draw but that was as good as it got.

Also had £3 at 25-1 on us beating Barnsley 5-1 in the game when Keegan's team won the Championship. Bloody good job Huckerby's scoring touch deserted him when we were 5-1 up with about 20 minutes still to go.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.