Last Film You Saw

Rise of Skywalker 6/10 glad it’s all over now and I’m a huge Star Wars fan but this trilogy and the prequels are just meh. They need to go in a new direction, Rogue One showed the way and how Marvel did a huge arc needs to be incorporated somehow.

I watched IT 2 the other week, if your into horror movies it's very good, the kids are all grown up now from IT 1.

You found no fault at all? Not even a minor gripe?
DescriptiveSpeedyAlbino-size_restricted.gif

I watched this film the other night and it was terrible, de niro played a half decent part but that fight scene made him look like he was going to break a hip if he had to move any faster. I'm a big fan of the Godfather films and Goodfellas but this was a country mile short it was slow poorly done and should have gone straight to DVD and put with the films on the cheap rack in the pound shop.

Star Wars IX
Definitely the best of the trilogy but could have been better.
Moved fast and kept me interested most of the time but there still seems to be a habit of giving too much screen time to characters that bring nothing to the film(s)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.