Last Film You Saw

I watched this film the other night and it was terrible, de niro played a half decent part but that fight scene made him look like he was going to break a hip if he had to move any faster. I'm a big fan of the Godfather films and Goodfellas but this was a country mile short it was slow poorly done and should have gone straight to DVD and put with the films on the cheap rack in the pound shop.

most tedious film I’ve ever seen

Possibly but unlikely tbh boss. It had a limited release with a small amount of people demanding it. If it is not on now it likely never will be. The file hosters are dropping like flies and have limited storage space, stuff with a low amount of hits will get purged pretty quickly.
Sad times. Seasons greetings to you mate, all well?

Star Wars , I’ve come to the conclusion I actually prefer the build up to the actual movies I see, but this one wasn’t too bad - parallels to return of the Jedi but worth a watch unlike some others 7/10

I watched this film the other night and it was terrible, de niro played a half decent part but that fight scene made him look like he was going to break a hip if he had to move any faster. I'm a big fan of the Godfather films and Goodfellas but this was a country mile short it was slow poorly done and should have gone straight to DVD and put with the films on the cheap rack in the pound shop.
I liked it. No, I loved it. How can you not love a film with Pesci, De Niro and Pacino in it. Had its faults but overall brilliant.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.