Wolves - post match

Except Peps plan this year was Laporte and Fern in defence - son our best 6 would still be out of position. Love pep but don’t get this. Rodri isn’t for me - exposed v dynamic midfields
Rodri has big balls and is a winner.

He's exposed versus dynamic midfield because he's mostly been playing with silky Ilkay. A complete fucking bluffer

Back to the eighties tonight, nostalgia at Xmas isn't a bad thing especially after a few shorts, ask yourself are you feeling bad because we lost or because you finally have to accept the dippers have it to lose.
We have had fantastic times and we will have plenty more without doubt, blame is a waste of energy, Pep is hurting more than anybody else who have managed a football team, the player's care and we care but without the disappointment you will never truly enjoy the success.
Time to refill my glass and raise a toast to the best team I have ever seen.( Will raise the next one to you all, get back to enjoying your Xmas)

Walker got done for a free kick for doing the same what traore did to benny.
Swings and roundabouts.
I don't think our pen was a pen, would love to have seen if it would have been given if we was top. Don't think so.

Like I've said sympathy vote coz the Scousers are way in front.

How the fuck is it not a pen when he had his foot stood on ?

We do look a very tired team we had chances to break at but seem slower than most teams in the league on the counter
No Jesus, no Sane. Sterling isolated. KDB went off, likewise Mahrez.

I reckon if we didn't have Sheff Utd at the weekend, we'd have won that game as we'd have taken a point as we'd have left KDB on for longer.

I still think man city will win the champions league. Laporte will be back.

Sane will mean we won't have to play Mahrez

No other team in Europe has a midfield the quality of rodri, de Bruyne and Bernardo.

Freeing up Fernandinho to go in midfield will also be huge. He is so important to what we do. Everything went through him last season.

I'd like to see
Ederson
Walker stones Laporte zinchenko
Fernandinho
Rodri De Bruyne
Bernardo Aguero Sterling/Sane

That matches up with the best of them. Having Bernardo on the right mitigates how shit walker is because Bernie works his hole off.

Can’t see us winning a pot this year mate. I like the look of the team you suggest when Laporte is back, but I think we’ll see Fernandinho and Laporte in the middle at the back. You’re right though, that 11 is as good as anything out there if it performs

Fuck me are you playing alternative citeh bingo?
What next you helped build the massive floodlights?

Couldn't give a fuck, you only post when we lose and seem to revel in it.
His post history when we won a treble is worth reading

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.