Wolves - post match

We messed up in summer and failed to capitalize on our dominance last season.
This is the 3rd time this has happened post title wins.
its very rare you can follow up the following year and do it again with exactly the same players,liverpool will burn out i expect unless they replace some players, its where we went wrong but pep wasnt to know about injuries which has added to the problem

Some of the replies, fucking hell.

It's a shit result and there was a lot wrong tonight, but fuck a duck, we've just had two incredible seasons!

The club will sort it and we go again next season.

Only focus now is top 4.

one of the few sensible posts here. The hysteria of the past 44(!) and counting pages is laughable. We’re having an average season, not a poor one, after two unbelievable ones - i still couldn’t be happier with the way the club is just now. I’m grateful to be living through it after the 30-odd years I spent watching us before the takeover.

We won’t win the league this season. Big deal. I’m not crying myself to sleep or squealing that the best manager we’ve had the privilege of seeing should be sacked. Get a grip.

Another game on Sunday, we have a 5 hour drive each way, my three year old is coming to her first game with her 3 older brothers and sisters that get to watch this team every week, when I was their age I was watching Barry Silkman and Derek Parlane. We’re blessed, it’s a bad day at the office, we’ve had a few this season, so what? There’s next season, and the next, and the next.

Fuck me are you playing alternative citeh bingo?
What next you helped build the massive floodlights?

Couldn't give a fuck, you only post when we lose and seem to revel in it.
Looking at your replies I’m sure your 17000 posts are all positive?

its very rare you can follow up the following year and do it again with exactly the same players,liverpool will burn out i expect unless they replace some players, its where we went wrong but pep wasnt to know about injuries which has added to the problem

It's the naivety i struggle to comprehend to be honest.

Starting to wonder if our whole second half performance was a indicator to our pverall confidence in regards to our previous losses this season. When's the last time you seen a Pep team sit back so deep for the majority of a game? Sure, our schedule isn't idle to keeping players match ready but it still seems as if we were too accepting of wave after wave of Wolves attack. I like to think we're the best team in the league at keeping the ball when we need to. That was lightyears off the City teams of the last two seasons.

Can’t see us winning a pot this year mate. I like the look of the team you suggest when Laporte is back, but I think we’ll see Fernandinho and Laporte in the middle at the back. You’re right though, that 11 is as good as anything out there if it performs

We'll dick someone soon enough, put 6 passed them and the fear factor will be back. Some misfortunate set of fuckers will play against us soon, like we are a soft touch and we'll absolutely batter them.

John Champion’s commentary tonight was a disgrace. All the idiot talked about was Liverpool. As if we all don’t already know the league is theirs, and deservedly so. But I so wanted to punch the telly tonight listening to that total dickhead. The missus said why didn’t I just turn the volume off? Never thought of that!

Walker got done for a free kick for doing the same what traore did to benny.
Swings and roundabouts.
I don't think our pen was a pen, would love to have seen if it would have been given if we was top. Don't think so.

Like I've said sympathy vote coz the Scousers are way in front.

Yep, absolute clear foul on Mendy, why didn’t he go down? He shouldn’t have to but we all know these useless refs will only give a decision if the fouled player drops like he’s been shot.
I don’t agree on the pen though, I thought Mahrez dived when he felt the arm on his shoulder but the wolves player trod on his foot, clear pen.

No Jesus, no Sane. Sterling isolated. KDB went off, likewise Mahrez.

I reckon if we didn't have Sheff Utd at the weekend, we'd have won that game as we'd have taken a point as we'd have left KDB on for longer.

true - and Raz scored from a quick breakaway ...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.