Wolves - post match

The posts in here tonight are embarrassing and RagCafe & RAWK are quoting you and making our fan base look like absolute entitled d*ckheads. Oh and by the way, we always call them entitled yet we’re behaving like spoilt children.

If you’re calling for Pep’s head or asking for Raheem to be sold then you don’t deserve the riches we’ve served up for the last few years.

I think some of you have only recently started supporting City and you need to get a grip. I’ve stood in the Kippax and witnessed some horror shows but I’d have those days back tomorrow if it meant getting rid of you spoilt glory hunters.

CTID. You don’t deserve Pep.

Bit harsh to just focus on defence. Not sure a defence of Maldini, Baresi etc would look so good with our midfield in front of it, we’re set up to play one way. Kompany said the demands on a Pep defender are unlike playing in any other team.

We obviously don’t spend too much time practicing defensive formations so was really surprised at switch to back 5, inviting them on to us.
I think Pep had the Sheff Utd game in mind and thought that the physical cost of defending through a possession game was too much. Players like Sterling, KDB, bernardo would have had to put in a huge shift.

We'd have lost with whatever style we played. Our defence is useless. A long punt or Marcus Rashford can destroy it. You can't keep the ball away from our penalty area for sufficient time to win a game. it is normally the way we defend but I think with the fixtures coming up, Pep decided to do it how most other sides play.

The posts in here tonight are embarrassing and RagCafe & RAWK are quoting you and making our fan base look like absolute entitled d*ckheads. Oh and by the way, we always call them entitled yet we’re behaving like spoilt children.

If you’re calling for Pep’s head or asking for Raheem to be sold then you don’t deserve the riches we’ve served up for the last few years.

I think some of you have only recently started supporting City and you need to get a grip. I’ve stood in the Kippax and witnessed some horror shows but I’d have those days back tomorrow if it meant getting rid of you spoilt glory hunters.

screenshot and post the evidence from Rawk and the cafe.

I thought Mendy was amazing before his injury. A complete one-off.

I had zero confidence or expectation that Fern would work, or Ota. However we have a world class defender who will sort that problem out within a few weeks. The rest of the squad minus David Siva is there. ANd for me bernardo Silva, and KDB is a good sub for David Silva. Likewise Foden.

Jesus is underrated and Aguero is not finished yet. The problem is just the central defence.

He has never been amazing but anyhow we can’t rely on one player to make our defence that is not good planning. Our attack is fine we will need a new centre forward at some point. When I watched the Leicester game(we played very well) that first goal was so obvious so glaring in our weakness that it was laughable that pep doesn’t even try to negate it. He has basically gone the mascherano route and we will stick with it to the death. Stubbornness pure and simple.

We have spunked a lot of money on defence and we have a decent keeper and a great centre half. For a top squad that is very poor.

forgotten what a bluemoon full-on chernobyl looks like....not pretty. Also watching a team do to us what we've been handing out for the last few years....This shit year can't end soon enough for me. It's the expectation that turns to dust that slays :(

Rags quoting rags.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.