Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
It doesnt matter what the stat is. If Liverpool do it, it’s history.

On my feed, the commentator started the game off by saying “Liverpool will make history if they avoid defeat tonight. They will have gone a full year with out getting beaten. Only 4 other teams have done that.”

so not making history then.....
Now now........ ;-)

Indeed, nice of the random generator to randomly generate them fixtures for them.

Nothing this season was gonna get in the way of a Dipper title. How they must have splurged their load when they saw the fixture list and had VAR in place, just like Old Mother Riley's pens at The Swamp! Whatever the points haul, no matter how many passes Henderson can rake backwards over five yards for England, no matter how many times their U12s are knocked out of a cup, no matter how many fuckin' candles they light, this season is tainted!

Yes, but you are missing the point. That’s not what the media are saying. Even Liverpool’s website has an article saying they broke THE all-time Premier League record.
I don’t feel I’m missing the point, I’ve had a look on their site and can’t see where it says they’ve broken THE record. I’ve googled and each article, albeit on the first page, says they break premier league record, or “liverpool set new club premier league record”. Nothing about THE record.

Anyway, I’ll move on past the infatuation we have over the media.

If (when) they win their next match, they will then have 104 points from their last 38 league games. Fucking gutting, but they have been above centurion pace for the last year :(

And 104 would see them get 201 points over two seasons, beating our 198 points.

With a big whopping 2.5 month break in between, it’s not the same as doing it in a season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.