Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
I used to respect a few diehard Scouse fans who would happily display their dislike of the modern game aspect. But, I feel that they're more distracted these days.
I was often jealous that they'd have a visual stand for their prices etc, like the days when we boycotted Bolton for their £35 away tickets.
It seems Liverpool's fans have influenced pricing though.

https://www.irishmirror.ie/sport/soccer/soccer-news/liverpool-fans-protest-soaring-cost-4719036
Cheapest ticket (1989-90) £4
With inflation of 77.1% £7.09
Cheapest ticket (2011-12) £45 - % increase 1,025%
Cheapest ticket (2019-20) £9 (or £37)

Liverpool-v-Stoke-City.jpg

PROP130316-041-Southampton_Liverpool.jpg

I came to terms with the fact that this is their year a couple of months ago and it has led to a stress free time.
I don’t read papers or do Twitter and rarely go on FB so have managed to steer clear of the OTT adulation they are receiving.
I’ll be more than happy to see us win a couple more trophies this season and finish second then expect us to come back stronger next season and win the league again.
Fuck the Scouse rats.

Wow just wow.
So only man city achievements are genuine achievements.
I've enjoyed watching your brand of football over the last few years and your 14 game winning run to win the most incredible title race was outstanding.
But this forum is full of bitter conspiracy theorists
Liverpool apparently are only winning the league because? Hmmm let's see the f.a, premier league, refs, all the tv companies, all the media, v.a.r , lady luck, drugs, UEFA and fifa have all conspired to allow Liverpool to win the league.
Have I got that right?
And before it was spurs cheated you out of the champions league, Leicester winning the league was because it was a poor season and clearly the players were taking enhancements
Man Utd success over 2 decades was purely down to the powers that be and arsenals invincible season wasn't great because they drew too many games.
Tell me if I missed anything?
Just accept Liverpool have been better this season, just like you were better last season and the season before that.
Enjoy the success that your club have achieved instead of belittling others.
I have no doubt city will be back stronger than ever next season

Think you'll find it's based on hypocrisy of your fans, your manager, your club, the press, the FA, bt sport sky etc. Your club can't do wrong yet we're all the embodies evil. Every year before the famous Liverpool collapse it's the same. Then you have so called fans who come on an opposing fans forum to debate football bit post 5 times in two months.

Wow just wow.
I've enjoyed watching your brand of football over the last few years and your 14 game winning run to win the most incredible title race was outstanding.
Liverpool apparently are only winning the league because? Hmmm let's see the f.a, premier league, refs, all the tv companies, all the media, v.a.r , lady luck, drugs, UEFA and fifa have all conspired to allow Liverpool to win the league.
Have I got that right?
And before it was spurs cheated you out of the champions league, Leicester winning the league was because it was a poor season and clearly the players were taking enhancements
Man Utd success over 2 decades was purely down to the powers that be and arsenals invincible season wasn't great because they drew too many games.
Just accept Liverpool have been better this season, just like you were better last season and the season before that.
I will congratulate any dipper fan, admit they have been the better team this year and shake their hand (unless I’m standing near a wall, in which case I will get the fuck out of there sharpish as these cûnts have got previous!)

Wow just wow.
Have I got that right?
Welcome mark, I’m sure you’ll last long on here.

Think you'll find it's based on hypocrisy of your fans, your manager, your club, the press, the FA, bt sport sky etc. Your club can't do wrong yet we're all the embodies evil. Every year before the famous Liverpool collapse it's the same. Then you have so called fans who come on an opposing fans forum to debate football bit post 5 times in two months.

Always thought the idea of a Forum is to exchange ideas/views though.

Maybe it’s time the Mods did kick us all off. Just saying there seems to be a burning desire from most on here not to engage with Pool fans. Everything just quickly escalates and I’ve lost count of the number of times this thread has been pulled recently. I did cause the last one admittedly, should’ve just left it (apologies again Ric).

I’m guessing the Mods would prefer the forum to be filled with multiple fan bases to build the forum full of opinions and different discussions but if there’s an overwhelming desire from the fans on here to not have us around, maybe create a separate forum just for those City fans who want to exchange football comments with us. Then those whose blood boils at just the sight of a Pool fans comments can enjoy a peaceful no Pool fan forum on here? Just an idea.

As I’ve always said if I get to a point I ever dislike City, then I’ll take myself off of this forum. Not on here to purposely wind anyone up. Although I’ve bitten a couple of times over the years I ‘usually’ keep calm.

Always thought the idea of a Forum is to exchange ideas/views though.

Maybe it’s time the Mods did kick us all off. Just saying there seems to be a burning desire from most on here not to engage with Pool fans. Everything just quickly escalates and I’ve lost count of the number of times this thread has been pulled recently. I did cause the last one admittedly, should’ve just left it (apologies again Ric).

I’m guessing the Mods would prefer the forum to be filled with multiple fan bases to build the forum full of opinions and different discussions but if there’s an overwhelming desire from the fans on here to not have us around, maybe create a separate forum just for those City fans who want to exchange football comments with us. Then those whose blood boils at just the sight of a Pool fans comments can enjoy a peaceful no Pool fan forum on here? Just an idea.

As I’ve always said if I get to a point I ever dislike City, then I’ll take myself off of this forum. Not on here to purposely wind anyone up. Although I’ve bitten a couple of times over the years I ‘usually’ keep calm.
It’s only the Liverpool fans who have joined recently, many pretending to be blues, who get the grief.
Posters tend to react to subtle digs that aren’t subtle at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.