United (A) - League Cup SF Post-Match Thread

Beat the scum 3 1 on their own patch, despite just about every decision going against us. Based on Kyle’s yellow card I assume we will be seeing 20 yellow cards a game from now on for stealing yards at a throw in. Laughable pathetic attempts from Tyler and Smith to big up the scum for the second leg. And why do Sly never show our fans celebrating a goal? CITY 3 SCUM 1
Tbf to the camera men, if they are listening to the commentary from Tyler then they probably just didn't realise we had scored so couldn't show a celebrating crowd

Too many CLEAR missed opportunities have left Utd with some belief. That is my takeaway from a brilliant first half performance (Minutes 10-45) and a keepaway 2nd half.

Before the game? I’d have snatched your hand off for the result.

After the game? Disappointed we are not 4 clear going into the 2nd leg.

Early Red goal at our place makes this tie TOO interesting.

You want us to turn down the chance of scoring goals in away legs in the Champions League?

So you're one of those people that doesn't want to win it I guess.

No, I want us shortening the game and protecting a 0-3 or 1-3 lead -- especially with a 2nd choice keeper, CB who hasn't been on a pitch in weeks and sometimes looks bit shaky, and converted CDm who is playing every match.

Would have settled for that before the game and considering we played with 10 for 90 mins a good result.But fuck we could have humiliated the ****s. Sterling has lost his pace, his touch and his head. Needs dropping because there's no way he's worthy of a starting place at the moment.

We piss me off so much. Could have been a scoreline for the ages but we just fucked about for 45 mins.

Would’ve been delighted with the result beforehand but fucking hell why are we so annoying. How many goals do we give away or misplace passes in our ‘game management’ mode?

3-1 at the swamp and I’m annoyed! Fuck sake City!

Loved that first half wanted it to last forever.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.