United thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Many will flock to Cotons defence. Grade a wanker that man
Didn't want to be number 2 with us so moved to the rags to 'fight' Rudolf for a place.

Just be honest and say it was about £££'s.

He does still get a mention in our house on chilly days 'Get your Tony Coaton'.

Colin was on talkshite today. He was actually saying Pep is the best manager that’s ever been. Even more than klopp. He said Klopp may become Asia’s gifted as Pep but Pep has done more for changing the game etc.

TalkShite were proper sticking it to the rags today, for most of the day.

I think those two got on pretty well when we played them. I always have the impression that both will talk football with anyone, and with enthusiasm.

When he was at City he got me tickets for a derby at OT. Let on to me in the ground (not great as tickets were in United's main stand). Also always let on and chatted when our paths crossed (usually in boozers tbf) seemed genuinely more interested in my military career. So, as usual , people's opinion on someone will vary ... I'm not 'flocking to his defence ' but just stating the fella ain't all bad even if I don't like the company he seems to now keep ;-)
What does let on mean?

Jesse Jesse lingard
He's like a chocolate fireguard
He's so shite
He plays in red and white
Stevie Bruce to put in a bid
Of 30 million quid
Oh Jesse jesse

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.