Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our record at Anfield is absurdly bad. It’s like a mental hurdle that we’re seemingly unable to overcome. Makes it all the more frustrating that Mahrez didn’t bury that penalty last year. They were obviously helped by VAR/Oliver when we met this year, but I have no real confidence that we’d have got a result regardless. Actually hope we get them in CL this season just so we get another chance to bury this hoodoo.

Reactions: mat
As stated been at the games and watched on tv, the games we lost were not through var but we were not good enough, only game I think we got done on was Tottenham at home
We played fantastic against Liverpool, more possession, more chances created, they scored a worldy, Salah was offside by a knee or a toe but VAR didn't bother checking and bravo nearly kept mane's header out.
We was the better team at anfield but the result would tell you differently.

Congratulations - you may be the only one.

How long before you start pissing everybody on here off ?

I’m definitely not anywhere near Liverpool, though!

Born in Paisley, near Glasgow, raised in London and then Milton Keynes. Currently reside in a little village outside of Bedford.

I have my stepdad to thank/blame for being a Liverpool fan. He got me into football when I was 11 years old and took me to Anfield a few times. He lived most of his adult life in Liverpool, until moving down to Milton Keynes for work and eventually meeting my lovely mother.

As for how long it’ll take before I start annoying everyone... I guess we’ll have to wait and see!

We played fantastic against Liverpool, more possession, more chances created, they scored a worldy, Salah was offside by a knee or a toe but VAR didn't bother checking and bravo nearly kept mane's header out.
We was the better team at anfield but the result would tell you differently.
Yep 17 years without a win is pathetic, and regards bravo nearly keeping a header out, no one will believe you as according to everyone on here bravo is shit should never start again and the under 8 keeper should start ahead of him

Plenty of games this season. Tottenham for starters.
We drew that game l, and I said already Tottenham I thought we were robbed, point out the others? Wolves 2 0 up lost no dodgy var that day, Norwich away no dodgy var that night the scum at home no dodgy var that day so please enlighten me

We drew that game l, and I said already Tottenham I thought we were robbed, point out the others? Wolves 2 0 up lost no dodgy var that day, Norwich away no dodgy var that night the scum at home no dodgy var that day so please enlighten me

Penalty in the second half against united. Not quite a win but a rescued point (those decision are given).

Yep 17 years without a win is pathetic, and regards bravo nearly keeping a header out, no one will believe you as according to everyone on here bravo is shit should never start again and the under 8 keeper should start ahead of him
I agree with you that its a monkey on our back trying to win there but it'll happen one day. Bravo isn't as good as Eddie and because ederson is so good it makes bravo look worse but this season when called upon personally I think he's done alright.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.