Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our club is largely debt free. Our owners don’t take a penny out of the club, there’s plenty of transparent data on it. They make their money out of Liverpool FC by leveraging their value against buying another asset for the Fenway portfolio. Same as the guy who runs a property one. Buy a house, do it up and make it look shiny. Use the value of that to buy somewhere else. The problem we have is that all the extra equity that the club is worth doesn’t get seen by them, it’s FSG’s. All the money that comes in and out of the club though stays in there. We have to give them that to be fair.
Funny enough we are not allowed to spend Sheik Mansours money due to so called financial fair play rules, so spend sponsorship and prize money.

I think they'll be talking about you on RAWK again soon ;-)
My ears constantly burn lol,contrary to common belief i don't mind other fans but when they do the city bingo they have to be challenged,if they want to ask questions and learn the facts behind the media spin then i welcome that,i don't trust dippers,they are very sneaky and it's organised when a few join on the same day then camp out on here whilst their team is playing

I said was as I paid it for in the past.

My next payment will be the Carabao cup game against Arsenal in the Auto Cup scheme. If I work out how to put up a photo, I’ll put the card up in all its glory.
Please Don't.. I believe you.. Do you wave one of the big flags?

It’s nothing to do with arrogance, mate. I’ve been getting called out and I’ve said that it’s not the place to discuss things. To be fair, I should have just sent it as a private message to keep it off here and to hopefully put an end to it. And read my posts, I actually have a lot of admiration for the way you do things. Just because I support another team doesn’t mean I can’t respect what another’s doing. And I’ve been pretty clear about RAWK, they’re in no way representative of our real life fans in the same way this doesn’t necessarily represent yours. I go on a forum much more representative of our local fan base.
I would take issue with you on that to be fair.
Personally, up until this season, I’ve missed about three games a year for a very long time. The vast majority in here go to games. You’ll notice we don’t have a match thread that contains posts from just the mods, like RAWK, in fact there was a time when the mods would all be at the game together.

Funny enough we are not allowed to spend Sheik Mansours money due to so called financial fair play rules, so spend sponsorship and prize money.

That’s exactly what we do. The difference between us and you is that you run your club like we used to - the pursuit of sporting excellence by retaining your best players as long as you can and not looking to offload them to cash in. We do the opposite. It’s frustrating as fuck but that’s how it is.

I would take issue with you on that to be fair.
Personally, up until this season, I’ve missed about three games a year for a very long time. The vast majority in here go to games. You’ll notice we don’t have a match thread that contains posts from just the mods, like RAWK, in fact there was a time when the mods would all be at the game together.

That says a lot about the forum then and only in a positive way. Those who go the game regularly are more in tune with the general mood of things. I can only draw on my own experiences with your lot which goes back over 25 years and I’ve always found them to be sound. Even with our rivalry with United, I know a few of theirs who go everywhere with them and they’re good lads. Every club has their whoppers though - us and United lead the way in that area.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.